lazyfat

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
It very much seems like Bells and Alicia have most of the complaints and the other girls were just there to nod their heads. Lindsay is very much gonna play quiet because she's still collabing with tori and liv, mars had no reason to be there, agreed. Maddie definitely seems like she probably has the most brains in this crowd in that she wanted to keep this in house and not on the screen trying to wash their hands of any wrong doing.

Big_Jock

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022
I found it funny they were like Alex is so amazing he looks out for us makes sure we are never struggling blah blah. Then admitted he got very aggressive to Tori, that he was entirely in the wrong, that he never bothered to apologise to her personally and that was what caused tori to stop caring.
No shit.

If I was at work and my boss aggressively shouted me down for nothing and my coworkers did nothing I'd be looking for job somewhere else too

lazyfat

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
It made no sense how on one end they're struggling for money, Alicia's working a coffee shop again, and they're not getting paid and whatnot. On the next, they have guests and conventions planned and want to hire a new editor and need more girls; which would require money no? Drea Cori Renae Sky Natalie Steph and Kenzie leave when it was a smaller roster and no biggie who cares, sue those chicks. Tori and Liv leave this time and they take a massive hit to viewership, they lost money out the ass, but "were not taking them to court". Better said "We cant afford the litigation we're struggling so bad" I don't doubt Liv and Tori were no saints but this 4+ hour podcast was a circle jerk to make people feel bad that they've probably gotten stuck a little too far up their own ass, especially Alicia and Bells. Lindsay was a wreck because she's essentially being pinned between the 2 parties. Tori and Liv still really haven't said a thing despite Tori's twitter post today.

DoomerRando

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 5, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
"Alex is so amazing"

Translation, we didn't do shit to defend Tori or Liv and much rather than admit that we're just gonna keep pushing it to the side so Alex doesn't cut us from the cast and carries on paying us. Like seriously, I'm putting money down that once Alicia does her last shoot she'll be gone within a month.

Reactions: FlapJack_103

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022
Just as I predicted, a few minutes into the stream and the simps have gone wild. I think that's what the podcast was for. to show them pity, a cry for help.
'We need money, love us.' How pathetic

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022

The videos aren't as good because they're scripted by their editor. They have writers' meetings every week about their upcoming videos. The videos used to be so fun back in the day, they left a couple of girls in a room, and it was pure chaos. Now you can tell that the chaos is scripted. They are trying to be like Smosh and other big creators

Reactions: Vukim

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022
Bells said last week to one of her streamer friends that she really wants him to come to the studio and meet their editor. The guys name is Wallstormer, he streams, but he is also a professional editor. Perhaps she wants them to collaborate so they can make more shitty videos together. There's also a big possibility that he is the second editor they are looking for

lazyfat

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Anyone else found it weird how they kept saying they request Alex be present for their shoots now despite it being budoir or lewds?

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022

Many people from the forums, including myself, have called out how disgusting it is for Alex, a married man, to be at the boudoir photoshoots. They wanted to make it clear that it’s not Alex who wants to be present at the shoots, it’s the girls who want him to be there. Alex is the one who films to make the trailer for each shoot, we saw that when they went to Vegas.

Bells has admitted that she doesn’t have a problem with her boss, who is also a really good friend, seeing her asscheeks. Lmao, her husband must be so proud

Reactions: hardboy19

lazyfat

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Real groomed vibes behind that shit. Lindsay is the photographer and they said Sydney is as well apparently. What possible reason do they need to be requesting him at this point to be there for any shoot if he's not doing any useful work except being there like an emotinal support gimp. For some of these shoots with 90% married women as well; Unless his wife has an open relationship or they're swingers, it really has creeper vibes. Just the whole dynamic here after 20yrs in healthcare gives me vibes that a good chunk of these people are fooling around with one another.

Reactions: FlapJack_103

DoomerRando

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 5, 2023
I think we're all missing a slight point here, and not in a nasty way or anything. But take into account the fact a lot of people here have some through with stories and moments where Alex has turned out to be a bit creepy, add onto that the fact it's obvious that they say GP is a female created and run channel while we know that behind the scenes Alex runs everything and what do you get, simple, less that the girls want him there and more that Alex forces himself into the shoots because it means he gets to stare at other women.

More and more these days I'd say that if GP wanted to move in an honest and decent direction cut out Alex and problem's solved but it's more than likely he's got things wired up so if he goes down the channel goes down too.

Reactions: Vukim

lazyfat

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Judging by their discussion, as much as people may hate Alex and Sydney, it's their channel, and Alex is the money tree. Bells being in charge to a degree isn't helping matters and the way they're doing business is toxic. If these girls are signing contracts and they're not meeting the criteria then be gone about your business. If Alex gets to verbally abuse people all he wants and you continue to protect him; who in their right mind is gonna stick around that comes on? They bitched about not having sponsors despite being a channel for almost 10yrs or so, yet other channels don't even remotely have the setup, the subs, or tenure they do and have multiple sponsors.

craddlewood83

Fan
Aug 31, 2022
This is exactly what I mean. It's all about how much money Alex can make. There needs to be better management of the money. Alex is constantly speeding money on things that he wants instead of what they need. They will never get over their money issue, if they don't get someone who s better at managing expenses. This is the mean issue as to why a lot of the girls aren't getting paid like they should. Which is one of the mean reasons why so many left, beside Alex and Sydney making the girls do things they're not comfortable with, along with the ill treatment from Alex when he doesn't get his way. Example one Natalie didn't want to do another boudoir shoot, since she wasn't comfortable with her body and they told her the one she already done would be the only one. Upon bringing this up the other girls berated her, stating they all do it and she signed up for it. When she brought up how Skyler didn't do a lot of the stuff they have to do is because she was Sydney's sister, Skyler called her a bitch and told her to get out, and none of the other girls took up for here. Example two they made Renae a girl who had heart issues, play scary games when she didn't want to. To make matters worse Sydney and Alex got made at her when she wanted to come back and a lot of the girls didn't want her to come back to the channel in 2017. The only reason she was allowed to come back, was because she was one of the fan favorites. Example Three Drea did a lot more work then the other girls, never got paid what she was to get paid for the work she did and when she wanted to move to Arizona to be with her boyfriend Gunner ; they cussed her, deleted all of her solo plays and refused to pay her for the work she did for them during the months she was with them before she went to Arizona.

Last edited:

Big_Jock

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022
One thing I found interesting is they mentioned they updated the "contract" just before Tori joined to include onlyfans.
Now we know Tori had an onlyfans before she joined and they actively recruited her through Instagram. So did they hire her purely to do nude shoots?.

They created an onlyfans but no content was made. Alicia and Bells have both made sure people know they regard onlyfans creators as sex workers.

They kept mentioning Tori wasn't pulling her weight.. But she posted picts to the Instagram, streamed twice a week, took no time off, was always at premieres on YouTube so where they pressuring her to do nude shoots they thought they were too good for? You can't say she wasn't learning how to do everything when Lindsay is there too and doesn't know how to work their streaming set up too.

lazyfat

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
I really wouldnt mind knowing what that "clause" entailed . Cori didnt have her page until she left but Tori WIllow and Luna all had pages and continued to guest. Steph and Drea's sister were sex workers as well. Probably a hypocrisy clause for appearances like FBE pretends most of their talents dont have onlyfans despite their "public stances" against it