werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
They will continue uploading all the 'don't' challenges on the main channel, but everything else, such as 'do it drunk' and 'pwned' videos, will be posted on a new channel. Their editor suggested the second channel, i have no clue as to why. Supposedly, he knows best 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Twine21 and Jerik84

nightkingsub

Lurker
Mar 3, 2024
So they can say it's will have more spicy things on this channel. But we will see maybe guessing they will drink vodka(water) and just because they know people are getting upset but they also people pay money out of being to weak to simple stop watching them.
I wonder if they would announce an fanpage if everyone just stopped showing up except the rich gifters or really poor ones but it's your money spend how it makes you happy I guess 😂

nightkingsub

Lurker
Mar 3, 2024
What was Liv's live count last stream if anyone here watched? By this point I would think the hype of the new channel should be fading by who knows.
I thought GP TV would have grown more then what it has. From Mar's day to Now think it's just been new faces and backgrounds not much else. I can't remember anyone's else's name. But it been yrs from the start of the channel right? But only now trying to get passed 300 views and or grow.

And question if you could get one type of content from any of the GP_tv people ex or not who and what would it be. Sexual is the default answer for a site like this so if that's your pick plz and one that's not if you can think of anything else.

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Liv's viewer count was around 90 from what I remember. Does it really matter? No. She only has 4 or 6 people supporting her financially. There's a guy by the name of David who drops $1000 on every other stream. Another guy, Liv calls him "Syn" he has been around for 7 years now. He not only supports her on stream but buys her every single item Liv has on her Amazon wishlist.

Those two are the big supporters; without them, she's dead. The rest are just watching. I don't know what exactly cause the show is boring. Most of the time, she has no makeup on. Other times, she looks depressed. She is in Just Chatting for an hour and then calls her streamer buddies to play a game, which is also boring. There's no enthusiasm, nothing.

GP might not have thousands of viewers, but at least they are trying. Liv streams once in a blue moon. The energy is not there; she doesn't really care as long as she has those 6 simps, and she's good.

Liv said the other day that she has a couple of photoshoots planned for selling. But when they asked her about Patreon, she said no, she doesn't think so. OnlyFans is out of the question; she's thinking of selling those shoots on Etsy. 🤷‍♂️

DoomerRando

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 5, 2023
Could be wrong here if I am correct me someone, but isn't Etsy also going along with the whole US thing of requiring identification to access adult content as well as block it on their site? If so, Liv's just lost the one place she could sell her stuff.

As for GP as a whole, the Shakeweight thing as well as the blasting of Bell's G-String shoot (Which I still find super creepy that married man Alex has that on his phone) and the new channel are all obvious attempts of attention, they're dwindling in terms of recurring viewership and it's starting to show. Wouldn't be surprised if over the next couple of months we see one of the girls do another pokey set like Sky did before she left. But I state it once again, I still find it funny they're advertising NSFW content that isn't NSFW and expecting people to pay through the nose for it.

Big_Jock

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 19, 2022
Lots of the higher patreon tier members who aren't whales are extremely unhappy about how much gp is charging for content. When they first introduced the boudoir tier it was $70? Bucks. They then introduce a $150 dollar spicy tier which quickly became mild. When patreons started complaining they add a $300 super spicy one off tier thay isn't a one off and just has mild picts from pre existing shoots. The reason Alex reports people sharing the content is he doesn't want 8t made obvious how mild the shoots are. That Syd a ime shoot was the 150 dollar tier. Can you imagine paying for that after seeing the 70 dollar Lyndsay shoot.

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022

Not entirely sure, but Liv didn't say that the photoshoots are going to be adult content, she's going for the cosplay glamour, that sort of stuff. She said that she might have problems getting verified on Patreon or something like that, but she's still looking into it

As for GP, you are absolutely right. I also find it super creepy for Alex, a married man, to have access to all the girls' photoshoots. I feel like those should've been edited by a woman, like Sydney or Lindsay. But if you watch the stream, the girls say that Alex is the one who edits all the albums, going through hundreds of photos, which include nipslips, their bare asses, all the spicy stuff that they never show us

it's not Alex's fault, it's the girls who feel so comfortable around their editor and Alex, basically being naked around them and not giving a damn

I once asked Bells on stream, 'Isn't it weird for your editor and Alex that they have access to all that stuff?' and her reply was, 'Oh, our editor is a good friend; he doesn't see us like that, and Alex is a married man.'

Are you kidding me? So what?

How would Bells feel if her husband came home and said, 'Oh man, I was looking at this girl's ass and tits all day'? I bet she would love that

DoomerRando

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 5, 2023
If I could bet organs on things, I'd bet the vital shit on everything you said being right. He's said himself that he's been present at most if not all of the shoots and when you put that together with the times Bells has told stories of trying to get out of costumes getting stuck and yelling that she's stuck and naked in the forest it paints a super creepy picture. I've known cosplayers who do spicy photoshoots and they've said that apart from their photographer and one makeup guy they don't really like anyone else around when they're doing it.

Mind you, Alex is a creep. Wouldn't be surprised if the whole reason why they've jacked up the prices of things as well as the NSFW tier is because Alex gives them a cut for permission to stand there while the shoot is ongoing

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022

As mentioned in a previous post, Bells is the one who wants to go to conventions, which is why she and Alcia were in the $300 tier last month. Bells is also in the $300 tier for this month. I don't like Alex, but if I were Alex, I would've been like, 'You know what? You want to attend the conventions? Guess who's showing their ass this month?'

Now, look at these pics. The first pic was posted on Twitter last year. Bells said that it was a sex shop where she did a photoshoot, and her outfit was very revealing, especially the backside.

Oh, look who's behind her? Yup, that's Alex. The fact that Bells is so cool with him standing behind her, smh.

Keep in mind that she does that with their editor too. Check out the third photo, their editor was filming everything while Bells took her bra off. From what I know, he edits and films everything, God knows what he saw and what he cut out from the video

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

DoomerRando

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 5, 2023
Also sorry I didn't reply to this bit. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the reason why the fake NSFW tier is so high is because of their living expenses, you've got to imagine that the girls are going through new outfits, new cosplays, new things they've added to their homes over the past few months or years AND none of them are working side jobs with the exception being maybe Lindsey taking other photography gigs and even then income probably also comes from their partners working but I've heard next to nothing about their jobs or their lives apart from their gaming hobbies and such and it all leads up to one major question. How are they affording to do everything they're doing on a budget like that? A new streaming house, conventions, cosplays, playing the latest in new games.

Granted I know they have their whales and white knights but even tipping a few hundred per stream doesn't go towards keeping a streaming house going and splitting a sum between five girls in a way they can keep on living. I'm surprised no one else has asked this yet but where is the bulk of their finance coming from?

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022

Since Liv and Tori departed, there's been a constant concern looming over them. They find themselves worrying about potentially losing fans and whether they'll continue to receive the financial support they need. It appears they're managing quite well for the time being

As for where the bulk of their finances are coming from? Well, according to what I've heard from Niki and Alicia, it seems that they're receiving the most support through Patreon

nightkingsub

Lurker
Mar 3, 2024
Girls make more money on desperate men then you think. an old lady I worked with told me about how her next door neighbor paid her daughter 10k for feet pics.

They have 1k paid people on Patreon so any were from $1000 - $30000 is what they make just from that.

Not to mention the gifts people give in hopes to carry favor with them.
Let me put it this way. when I seen my friend's wife set her of to $50 that nobody in their right mind would pay that a a month for sumt but fuck me people did. Like some put in full ass days of work just looking for nudes so the sky's the limit. Sex really sells. Fuck still see boys paying for girls to go to a convention to make content just so they can pay for the content they make there.

Last edited: