EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

"Thank you for your continued support of NIJISANJI and NIJISANJI EN.

We have requested the relevant social media companies to delete posts including the video contents published by Claynosaurz Inc. claiming that the music used in the video content published by Claynosaurz Inc. music (hereafter “Music 1”) infringes the copyright of the music “Mountain Whales” (hereafter “Music 2”) used in the self-produced film “The Demon Hungers” by one of our Livers, Vox.

However, upon further investigation, it was found that both Music 1 and Music 2 utilized the same music available for sale by a 3rd party, and therefore our claims of copyright infringement were untrue.

Therefore, We has sent a request to the relevant social media companies to withdraw our claims of copyright infringement. The video content published by Claynosaurz Inc. is now once again available for viewing on Instagram.

We deeply apologize to both Claynosaurz Inc. and those who enjoy their content for the trouble caused."

TL;DR NIJISANJI told Instagram to take down a cute dinosaur claymation because they thought they used music from Vox's "movie", but turns out that that music was from a stock music library so they withdrew the takedown.

TL;DR NIJISANJI told Instagram to take down a cute dinosaur claymation because they thought they used music from Vox's "movie", but turns out that that music was from a stock music library so they withdrew the takedown.
Vox ('s manager) also issued an apology on his twitter

(We stopped using alphabet after the 26th fuck up)
why-cyclops-doesnt-have-a-plan-b.jpg

I mean, if we're to believe the flow of things, she pretty much treated everyone out of Fantasy with varying levels of hostility literally since Holo. Coco was the only one she seemed to have some level of respect.
What's the specifics on fantasy? I know in hindsight she caused a lot of trouble and stress for them, particularly Marine who apparently tried to help her on several occasions

What's the specifics on fantasy? I know in hindsight she caused a lot of trouble and stress for them, particularly Marine who apparently tried to help her on several occasions
Noel and Marine seem to be the ones who tried helping. She was on good terms with Flare at the beginning, but it soured pretty fast. She and Pekora never saw eye to eye according to a lot of people, but this seems PL related. Since Marine caught strays for trying to be the team unifyer, some people from other generations, like Shion, Luna and Fubuki ended up becoming hostile to Rushia too, since she would pretty much drain poor Marine whenever she went on her bullshit. There's also the somewhat open fact that she was jealous of Marine and Shion.

Noel and Marine seem to be the ones who tried helping. She was on good terms with Flare at the beginning, but it soured pretty fast. She and Pekora never saw eye to eye according to a lot of people, but this seems PL related. Since Marine caught strays for trying to be the team unifyer, some people from other generations, like Shion, Luna and Fubuki ended up becoming hostile to Rushia too, since she would pretty much drain poor Marine whenever she went on her bullshit. There's also the somewhat open fact that she was jealous of Marine and Shion.
Damn boss where'd you get all this intel? Also man that sucks for Marine...

Context is, Chinami is the person Mikeneko have been veiledly threatening to sue, basically because she talked about some controversy involving her in her channel. Recently, Chinami basically decided to clap back by making the whole situation open for everyone to see. Which is bad for Mike cuz 1) nothing Chinami said is a lie, since she was just reacting to things, and 2) onus of proof lies with Mike, making this another Delutaya situation she's very likely NOT to win.
Sadly it's not quite that simple. Japan defamation law lets you sue if your reputation is damaged, period, even if what someone has said is the truth. This can and has led to ridiculous shit like rapists getting damages awarded against their victims for talking about what happened to them.

However Chinami just gives no fucks and she has a lot less to lose than Mikeneko lol

Damn boss where'd you get all this intel? Also man that sucks for Marine...
I mean, mostly what I'd gather from streams from that time, and Twitter after that.
... Kinda fucked up for me to admit, but Rushia's termination is WHY I made a Twitter account in the first place, and I was heavily invested in Fantasy by then since Noel is my kamioshi lmao
So I'd pretty much consume whatever. And the japanese gossip channels were on fire back then. A few of those are connecting the dots. Like how Marine was the only one to take a break after the termination, or how even though she was part of the unit, you'd rather see Pekora and Flare with Gamers before seeing them with Rushia closer to when shit went south.

If I were to be sincere with ya, putting Pekora and Rushia on the same unit knowing they had beef back to their NND days was a pretty stupid move from Cover back then. If Fantasy didn't blow up the way it did, this might have come back to bite them in the ass if left alone.

mikeneko can probably live the rest of her life doing whatever the fuck she want, but she chose to do this instead btw

I mean, mostly what I'd gather from streams from that time, and Twitter after that.
... Kinda fucked up for me to admit, but Rushia's termination is WHY I made a Twitter account in the first place, and I was heavily invested in Fantasy by then since Noel is my kamioshi lmao
So I'd pretty much consume whatever. And the japanese gossip channels were on fire back then. A few of those are connecting the dots. Like how Marine was the only one to take a break after the termination, or how even though she was part of the unit, you'd rather see Pekora and Flare with Gamers before seeing them with Rushia closer to when shit went south.

If I were to be sincere with ya, putting Pekora and Rushia on the same unit knowing they had beef back to their NND days was a pretty stupid move from Cover back then. If Fantasy didn't blow up the way it did, this might have come back to bite them in the ass if left alone.
I've always assumed that anything English fans find out is just a tiny drop feed compared to the JP fans.

i just wanna know all of the Marine gossip. what could i have possibly missed??
There's not much gossip to be had, she's pretty wholesome. She was an office lady for years and only started streaming in like 2018 or so under the name Mikarin before joining Hololive. There's unconfirmed rumors that she was an extra in a movie as a teenager, but having seen the clip, it's very inconclusive. She's also published her own manga.

As far as her Hololive activities, what you see is pretty much what you get. She basically is a Hololive team mom along with Mio. I think the horny stuff is actually mostly just her gimmick because if she does any lewd activities outside her Marine identity, no one has credibly provided proof of any of it to my knowledge.

Concerning behind the scenes stuff at Hololive, I personally haven't heard of much, mabye JP gossipers know more. Mikeneko said Marine (and the other Fantasy members) all have boyfriends when she was fired and had a fit of tard rage but she's a notorious liar.

There's not much gossip to be had, she's pretty wholesome. She was an office lady for years and only started streaming in like 2018 or so under the name Mikarin before joining Hololive. There's unconfirmed rumors that she was an extra in a movie as a teenager, but having seen the clip, it's very inconclusive. She's also published her own manga.

As far as her Hololive activities, what you see is pretty much what you get. She basically is a Hololive team mom along with Mio. I think the horny stuff is actually mostly just her gimmick because if she does any lewd activities outside her Marine identity, no one has credibly provided proof of any of it to my knowledge.
Ehhhhh, it's less like lewd activities and more having lewd interests and being open about them, if her talks with Akirose and Suisei are any indication. Like, the woman has a healthy sex drive and is proud of it. Ain't this good lol

Ehhhhh, it's less like lewd activities and more having lewd interests and being open about them, if her talks with Akirose and Suisei are any indication. Like, the woman has a healthy sex drive and is proud of it. Ain't this good lol
Yeah, I'm just saying, she doesn't do after hours stuff like Matsuri and Noel and hasn't in the past. Other than the well known drunken sleepover with Marine where a drunk Shion (probably) felt up Marine a bunch and then fell asleep.

Concerning behind the scenes stuff at Hololive, I personally haven't heard of much, mabye JP gossipers know more. Mikeneko said Marine (and the other Fantasy members) all have boyfriends when she was fired and had a fit of tard rage but she's a notorious liar.
is there any source to the mikeneko claim, ik she was hostile to shion and aqua but it looks to me that she still basically liked marine she speaks about her fondly and even did a video on her fan made game so i doubt she would shit talk them all when she left haha

Back
Top Bottom