EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

Does anyone have the context and a link to the original stream?

Context seems to be some people are upset that Kanade is talking to a male staff member (?), and given by what it is said, in a friendly way without the honorifics?

I'm not sure. I can't really find the stream but I don't follow much of Kanade and her stuff. Someone link the video if you can. :PepeHmm:

JP unicorns mad that Kanade talked with a male staff for 10 seconds (timestamped)

From that context, it seems they are on friendly terms.

This might be me misremembering, but didn't Raden say that Kanade has a male manager(?).

It is normal for the girls to be talking to / being friendly with men regardless...

Bruh they get mad at everything
Their entire existence revolves around this parasocial obsession it's insanity
There HAS to be a scientific paper regarding this cuz what the fuck that was just TEN SECONDS of friendly chit chat I mean fuck these Vtubers are adults and have lives of their own.

True. Nobody cares about them, to the point that 12 people who debuted after Gen 5 has 1 million subs! Damn, what a bunch of nobodies!
You must love Nijisanji, everyone loves them!
You know 1 million aint shit, right mf?, first, i said "Actually Care" Not stating that literally nobody caree, also, niji sucks, literally been avoiding them since Mito debuted in 2018, they are like Vshojo from JP, just a bunch of hoes

You know 1 million aint shit, right mf?, first, i said "Actually Care" Not stating that literally nobody caree, also, niji sucks, literally been avoiding them since Mito debuted in 2018, they are like Vshojo from JP, just a bunch of hoes

Depends on perspective. I personally think 1 million subs on YouTube is a strong achievement. The vtuber girls are doing it as a job and that sub amount would mean they have enough people supporting to make it a career.

But yes it also isn't Elon musk level of rich.

i just thought. iā€™d quote it here because itā€™s funny šŸ¤£ especially when you realise that the manager is also talking to them all like 10 secs after, also iā€™m pretty sure it wasnā€™t just him and there were other managers in the vid

JP unicorns mad that Kanade talked with a male staff for 10 seconds (timestamped)

10 SECONDS!!????? And the JP unicorns are already upset?
Should I tell them that more conversation might have happened behind the scenes, and there will be plenty of opportunities to talk in the office in the future?

KANADE TALK TO A MAAAN?! AND NO FOR 1 OR 2 SECONDS...10? TEEEEEEEEEEEEEN?! I FEEL BETRAYED, HOLOLIVE NEED TO DO SOMETHING, THIS IS ABSURD! what is next? 15 seconds? damn hololive need to get better and educate themselves

KANADE TALK TO A MAAAN?! AND NO FOR 1 OR 2 SECONDS...10? TEEEEEEEEEEEEEN?! I FEEL BETRAYED, HOLOLIVE NEED TO DO SOMETHING, THIS IS ABSURD! what is next? 15 seconds? damn hololive need to get better and educate themselves
Man i would love to talk to a beggar who want hologirls collab with holostar and present them this regloss stream.

Well, there you go folks, the collab between man and woman that you loved so much lmao.

Back
Top Bottom