EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

Glad to see JP unicorns are seething again. I feel 10 years younger every time I see one of them get mad
A lot of them are just JP unicorn tourist and a haters for vtuber in general because on kanade twitter I don't see any unicorns at all, like seriously people on her tweets replies are civil. It's so different when suisei drama while ago kicked in, they question suisei to the core.

Context is, Chinami is the person Mikeneko have been veiledly threatening to sue, basically because she talked about some controversy involving her in her channel. Recently, Chinami basically decided to clap back by making the whole situation open for everyone to see. Which is bad for Mike cuz 1) nothing Chinami said is a lie, since she was just reacting to things, and 2) onus of proof lies with Mike, making this another Delutaya situation she's very likely NOT to win.

Context is, Chinami is the person Mikeneko have been veiledly threatening to sue, basically because she talked about some controversy involving her in her channel. Recently, Chinami basically decided to clap back by making the whole situation open for everyone to see. Which is bad for Mike cuz 1) nothing Chinami said is a lie, since she was just reacting to things, and 2) onus of proof lies with Mike, making this another Delutaya situation she's very likely NOT to win.
Dawg, Rushia getting her ass beat by Gundou, shit's wild.

It is just sad to be honest. Rushia just making enemies, not friends with people.
I mean, if we're to believe the flow of things, she pretty much treated everyone out of Fantasy with varying levels of hostility literally since Holo. Coco was the only one she seemed to have some level of respect.

The thing about her is that she's too proud to admit her mistakes (and they're way too many), yet too remorseful to grow past them. If she could just go and own it, like "I am sorry, I fucked up, I want to be better" she wouldn't have to suffer like she does. But since Mike is the weird combo of allergic to accountability yet susceptible to regret, she's basically stuck in place.

The thing about her is that she's too proud to admit her mistakes (and they're way too many), yet too remorseful to grow past them. If she could just go and own it, like "I am sorry, I fucked up, I want to be better" she wouldn't have to suffer like she does. But since Mike is the weird combo of allergic to accountability yet susceptible to regret, she's basically stuck in place.
Damn she is Rushia through and through indeed, dead but not alive either. True Necromancy...

I mean, if we're to believe the flow of things, she pretty much treated everyone out of Fantasy with varying levels of hostility literally since Holo. Coco was the only one she seemed to have some level of respect.
probably fear more than respect, i can't imagine getting in a posting war with coco

She's Jhony somali of Vtuber, i mean literally she's gonna start drama with someone out of the blue. The word of Apologies are missing in this girl vocabulary.

She's Jhony somali of Vtuber, i mean literally she's gonna start drama with someone out of the blue. The word of Apologies are missing in this girl vocabulary.
The sad part is that, unlike Jhonny, she actually seems remorseful. The whole lolcow GTA incident, the open discord with her antis, those are all self-harmful behavior. But it IS pretty mental that she would prefer ACTUAL self-harm than an actual apology. Girl needs therapy BIG time.

The sad part is that, unlike Jhonny, she actually seems remorseful. The whole lolcow GTA incident, the open discord with her antis, those are all self-harmful behavior. But it IS pretty mental that she would prefer ACTUAL self-harm than an actual apology. Girl needs therapy BIG time.
I completely agree. That is why it is so sad, she is self harming publicly. I hope it doesn't get worse and go down a very bad route.

Back
Top Bottom