EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

is there any source to the mikeneko claim, ik she was hostile to shion and aqua but it looks to me that she still basically liked marine she speaks about her fondly and even did a video on her fan made game so i doubt she would shit talk them all when she left haha
The screenshots are floating around probably in the usual places, not sure I'm allowed to say the websites here since it might violate the antidoxxing rule. I'm pretty sure it was part of the same screed where she claimed to be bullied by Aqua, tho, and Mike is a known liar, so take it all with a grain of salt.

Related to this, screenshot and use archive websites for anything Mikeneko posts , as she's prone to angrily posting and deleting it quickly.

true ahah i haven’t seen it myself
The screenshots are floating around probably in the usual places, not sure I'm allowed to say the websites here since it might violate the antidoxxing rule. I'm pretty sure it was part of the same screed where she claimed to be bullied by Aqua, tho, and Mike is a known liar, so take it all with a grain of salt.

Related to this, screenshot and use archive websites for anything Mikeneko posts , as she's prone to angrily posting and deleting it quickly.
damn i just saw the screen shots she never did mention anything about holo fantasy so maybe you got them mixed up with aqua and shion but reading the messages again really made me forget how crazy mikeneko is haha

Well, looks like Watson Amelia just announced her (effective) graduation. Lot of feels there, as she and the rest of Myth really broke through the ice and trailblazed the way for other english-language vtubers. I always thought Ina would be the first to go.

Well, looks like Watson Amelia just announced her (effective) graduation. Lot of feels there, as she and the rest of Myth really broke through the ice and trailblazed the way for other english-language vtubers. I always thought Ina would be the first to go.
Of all the places to find out about this lmfao

Honestly same, I always thought Ina would be the first, as her health used to be REAL bad. All in all, it's good she'll be around in some capacity, way or form. This IS trailblazing. I assume some other people will decide to go this path going forward. As some sort of legacy affiliate.

My guy, that's bias.
I ain't really her fan myself, but it's hard to counter that much evidence. Her ex was an ass. I find increasingly hard that she could even have cheated the guy if he had enough access to her phone to use it to pass himself as her for her mom. He'd know immediatly.

My guy, that's bias.
I ain't really her fan myself, but it's hard to counter that much evidence. Her ex was an ass. I find increasingly hard that she could even have cheated the guy if he had enough access to her phone to use it to pass himself as her for her mom. He'd know immediatly.

Froot pulled out all of the stops to make this video disappear, including literally having her IRL mom file bullshit DMCAs to get it taken down. It was down for a while but the creator won the fight and it's been up since.

In the end, though, it's up to you to decide what to think.

Last edited:

Froot pulled out all of the stops to make this video disappear, including literally having her IRL mom file bullshit DMCAs to get it taken down. It was down for a while but the creator won the fight and it's been up since.

Well aware of the vid. Most of the points made by it are fairly weak. Wizard game controversy was everywhere, and if we go by flaming during the whole bullshit, Silver herself is not exempt.
We have never heard about her own side of the story until literally yesterday, timelines don't really match since her husband in fact had a house provided by state to him (where his mistress lived), which means he only ever stayed in Afhghanistan for a year tops, which further questions if his proof is real or not. He had access to her phone. He could've planted this evidence.
Mermaids thing was debunked a few years ago.
Nux himself is a known grifter (same goes for Mutahar) and a pedophile (openly), and Vshojo catchs strays for pretty much existing.

And imma be real with ya, if I was fucked in the head and people went around throwing shit at me that I was either not yet equipped to dispute or had potential lies about it, I'd want it down too. All in all the supposed documentary has way too much virtue signaling to be called evidence.

I feel people are really quick to take the side of creators and women no matter what. "Oh but the receipts" Yeah bro, I learned how to use GIMP in highschool too.

If she's being honest then sure, she deserves redemption; but it's literally her word against a unknown nobody, on a statement given literally years after the fact, by a totally different persona. If you wanna believe her, go ahead! But I ain't buying any bridges nor taking any rabbits passed as hares.

Back
Top Bottom