EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

Guys, I understand that Froot had a ex-husband that abused her mentally and financially, cut her off from her family and openly cheated on her, but have you considered she is a woman on the internet. I feel like these things are pretty comparable in terms of serverity.

Guys, I understand that Froot had a ex-husband that abused her mentally and financially, cut her off from her family and openly cheated on her, but have you considered she is a woman on the internet. I feel like these things are pretty comparable in terms of serverity.
Not only that, but she is a woman with some amount of success on the internet, that is was tips the scales for her. Unbelieveable! THE AUDACITY OF THAT WOMAN

Lol people quick to take the side of women? That's a funny joke
Yeah? Whenever a bitch reveals a sad backstory people just don't question whether it is true or not. Remember fucking ProJared?

Yeah bro just go ahead and take the word of every woman online, for they're physically unable to lie. People, in fact, never lie on the internet :KEKW:

Like, I'm only telling you to don't be naive and take things with a pinch of salt. I'm not asking for the death of the whole gender :KEKW:

Yeah bro just go ahead and take the word of every woman online, for they're physically unable to lie. People, in fact, never lie on the internet :KEKW:

I don't believe every woman on the internet, just ones that have 90 pages of receipts on their piece of shit ex. I understand that the only women you've had interaction with are OF models telling your dicks not weird, but I promise not all of them lie all the time.

I don't believe every woman on the internet, just ones that have 90 pages of receipts on their piece of shit ex. I understand that the only women you've had interaction with are OF models telling your dicks not weird, but I promise not all of them lie all the time.
I've had the same girl best friend for more than two decades. Why the fuck do you think I'm telling you to be wary of them? :KEKW:

It's not like I care what bridges you buy, though. I'm also a very sad woman with a very sad story. Can I send you my Paypal too? :KEKW:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had the same girl best friend for more than two decades. Why the fuck do you think I'm telling you to be wary of them? :KEKW:

It's not like I care what bridges you buy, though. I'm also a very sad woman with a very sad story. Can I send you my Paypal too? :KEKW:
I've had my own experiences with woman, some good some bad. But none of them have waited years after a breakup to fake some receipts, you'd do that instantly. The fact that it took her YEARS to post anything gives it all more credence that it's legit because it took so long to gather them

I honestly don't care at all about Froot or any of vshojo, nor do I know much about her outside of the cheating memes, but curiosity led me to make a quick scan of the doc, and it paints a pretty clear picture that she was indeed abused, and very much points to the cheating stuff years ago being some kind of pre-emptive smear campaign by the ex. Now I don't expect balanced discourse around women on a forum for leaking their paid nudes, but it takes a special kind of bitterness/misogyny to look at a document like that and somehow still think it's all her fault :KEKW:

I honestly don't care at all about Froot or any of vshojo, nor do I know much about her outside of the cheating memes, but curiosity led me to make a quick scan of the doc, and it paints a pretty clear picture that she was indeed abused, and very much points to the cheating stuff years ago being some kind of pre-emptive smear campaign by the ex. Now I don't expect balanced discourse around women on a forum for leaking their paid nudes, but it takes a special kind of bitterness/misogyny to look at a document like that and somehow still think it's all her fault :KEKW:
I HATE WOMEN THEY'RE SMELLY /s

I don't care about Froot either, honestly. I think cheating is bad m'kay and I'm a bit bitter about how little support Silver got from her (she made wood out of a fallen tree and I find that distasteful); but I wholeheartedly hope she gets redemption and heals if the docs are legit. But I'm also not going to believe anything a woman says just because she sheds a few tears. But I'm also not invested enough to intensively investigate the docs. I just said people shouldn't just believe everything they see in the internet and somehow that devolved to me being misogynistic :KEKW: I'll accept my role and just hate women from now own. I am a Gamer™, after all.

And now motherfuckers are making a boycott list against everyone who either sided with Froot OR publicly supported her.

Jeez, man. Ain't that sounding kinda hypocritic? I mean, if you got beef with the woman herself, that's fine, no one is obligated to like someone or their content. But trying to boycott everyone who had a positive interaction with her? From people who claim to hate bullies and bullying in general?

Yeesh. See what I mean when I say most public hate against her feels performatic? If you wanna boycott, boycott HER ass. Dragging people around for either agreeing or having similar takes to her but no actual finger on her own situation (wether you wanna believe her or not) feels like virtue signaling.

"I'm against bullying, but only when it's against me or mine!"

xatfjys931qd184c006136c2fe370.md.jpg

not sure why people give a shit about something that happened 10 years ago I don't like her that much but it has nothing to do with this stuff it just two people being toxic to each other a decade ago it just like w/e

And now motherfuckers are making a boycott list against everyone who either sided with Froot OR publicly supported her.

Jeez, man. Ain't that sounding kinda hypocritic? I mean, if you got beef with the woman herself, that's fine, no one is obligated to like someone or their content. But trying to boycott everyone who had a positive interaction with her? From people who claim to hate bullies and bullying in general?

Yeesh. See what I mean when I say most public hate against her feels performatic? If you wanna boycott, boycott HER ass. Dragging people around for either agreeing or having similar takes to her but no actual finger on her own situation (wether you wanna believe her or not) feels like virtue signaling.

"I'm against bullying, but only when it's against me or mine!"

xatfjys931qd184c006136c2fe370.md.jpg

It's not that deep sir, no one really cares about any list, cuz that's literally what happened in "whole wizard game bullshit" but was way worse cuz people just wanted to play the game and got a lot more hate for it, so, nothing new. But, most of the posts on that screenshot were from people making fun of her and making legit questions like "where's the money that you said that you were going to donate?".

Okay guys, im here after the ame thingy but now what is this all about froot tho? What is the story behind her that make her this hype?

I don't care about the Froot drama but fuck everyone who decided to shit on Vexoria for wanting to support her

Back
Top Bottom