EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

I mean, child sex was legal in Japan until 1976. Imagine: until early generation X, fucking little kids and teenagers was thought as completely fine by the government. Incidentally, so was first degree incest. Second degree incest is STILL legal.

Japan is advanced in a lot of fields, but is VERY backwards in a whole lot of others.

Nor does Bao, considering her crusade with her merch not going as she wanted iirc, then again, seems sadly like a very common occurrence of VTubers getting fucked over by merch deals and shit regarding that.

Lesson learned, gonna hire a 3D artist, buy a 3D printer, and manufacture own merch. problem is finding a shipping company willing to handle deliveries, it is also costly so merch numbers will be extremely limited.

For japan it just they culture that even the victims have to apologize like if your wife was caught cheating and you are a public figure you expected to apologize even if you never did anything wrong like how Suzuhara Lulu had to come out and apologize for blacking out on stream as an example

Hmm so Eimi of phase connect leaked a google drive link of Tenma live2D model live on stream so people just have her model now. For some reason she was doing a stream showing her discord and they had anyone with the link can view on

Hmm so Eimi of phase connect leaked a google drive link of Tenma live2D model live on stream so people just have her model now. For some reason she was doing a stream showing her discord and they had anyone with the link can view on
Do you have the link

Last edited:
I do not sure if we allowed to post mediafire links I never tried to link anything here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/weuv8g7v94nx4yd/TENMA+2.0-20240904T022430Z-001.zip/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/uw7f...(Phase+Connect)-20240904T022430Z-001.zip/file
launched them in VTube studio myself they work tho the 2nd one the only one that has all the toggles set up I hardly know how the program works.
Damn does that mean anyone can load up her model? Free assets

Damn does that mean anyone can load up her model? Free assets
Yeah tho trying to stream with it would be a bad idea.
Hook a Voice AI to it or something and have a personal Tenma it not a NSFW model tho so it just going to be a ken doll under the outfit guess you could make her do Sus ASMR using an AI voice program maybe using that Tablet asset that was all the rage for a bit

Yeah tho trying to stream with it would be a bad idea.
Hook a Voice AI to it or something and have a personal Tenma it not a NSFW model tho so it just going to be a ken doll under the outfit guess you could make her do Sus ASMR using an AI voice program maybe using that Tablet asset that was all the rage for a bit
They use VTuber studio right? I never used it before, but I am kind of interested to see what is "under the hood"

Edit: I loaded it up on VTuber studio. I guess you can only see her new model, and her old model, that's about it?

Last edited:
They use VTuber studio right? I never used it before, but I am kind of interested to see what is "under the hood"

Edit: I loaded it up on VTuber studio. I guess you can only see her new model, and her old model, that's about it?
well if you hook up a phone and set all that crap up you can do vtuber stuff with it to but yeah it just the live2D model well "just" they pretty expensive 5-16k$ to drawn and fully rigged

What does it mean when a vtuber formally graduates from a corpo, saying that they want to pursue other things in life, just to debut as an indie within a week?
What does it mean when multiple vtubers from the same corpo do that?
Personally, I think whatever the answer is will be far from "because the corpo treated them well".
Anyway, Suzuya Aki, graduate of Nijisanji JP on 31st August, debuts tomorrow as Izuho Omi.

Last edited:
one doing that every so often isnt really a big deal, maybe they just didnt like the terms of the contract or something and want to go at it alone

but niji with its seemingly endless list of talents doing that? yeah pretty much guaranteed its a shit place to work for

Back
Top Bottom