EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

what's this controversy?
Sicklings essentially went into civil war, eventually started bickering about Hex's attention, he washed his hands about it, until it got so bad someone got bullied into faking suicide. Come his graduation stream, his "I don't fucking care anymore" attitude rubbed a lot of people the wrong way since he saw his fanbase implode and not only did nothing, but banked on their attention until it became too toxic for close association.

I mean, this was all pretty predictable. But you guys aren't getting the big picture here.

Either Niji had to renew all their contracts recently, which would allow Kunai to graduate this early, or they offered contract renewal to the sub-1 year talents. Consider also: Kunai had plans for her members going forward. Watchalongs, multiplayer, etc. Her last post about that was a month ago... which means she likely handled her grad notice in august.

IF I'm reading right into that, expect a good number of EN graduations until the end of the year.

The merger/disband of NijiEN might be closer than we all thought. 2 graduations right before the Q1 financial report, Hex's being rife with controversy... Their next shareholder Q&A is gonna be interesting
Not to mention Hex's claim that he formalized his decision to leave in February, about 6 months before his graduation in August; which tracks with how they usually make the livers wait several months between turning in their graduation paperwork and actually graduating.

Between that and the graduation queue, more graduations in Niji EN will not be surprising. What would be surprising is if there's more than 3 more graduations after Kunai and before the end of 2024, since it's mathematically impossible for them to have that many retirements without exceeding the soft cap of one per calendar month.

Not to mention Hex's claim that he formalized his decision to leave in February, about 6 months before his graduation in August; which tracks with how they usually make the livers wait several months between turning in their graduation paperwork and actually graduating.

Between that and the graduation queue, more graduations in Niji EN will not be surprising. What would be surprising is if there's more than 3 more graduations after Kunai and before the end of 2024, since it's mathematically impossible for them to have that many retirements without exceeding the soft cap of one per calendar month.
Which matches both NijiKR and NijiID's final days. Which in my opinion reinforces the suspicion that NijiEN could die as soon as next year. People thought it would last maybe 2 years, but seems like this was optimistic.

Which matches both NijiKR and NijiID's final days. Which in my opinion reinforces the suspicion that NijiEN could die as soon as next year. People thought it would last maybe 2 years, but seems like this was optimistic.
EN has already lasted longer than what I personally expected, especially since the branch's gross mismanagement cost the JP golden boys what would have been their first overseas concert. They've already relegated EN's numbers to a footnote in the quarterly reports, alongside KR and ID; and they've announced that they're not factoring in any revenue from EN into their revenue forecasts.

My own guess is that the only reason they haven't formally closed the branch is because of outstanding business obligations with other companies, like the Niji Encounter thing, and Elira's ongoing collab with three branches of a restaurant chain in Taiwan (I'm not aware of any other pending promotions they may currently have). They'll probably close the branch as soon as those obligations are fulfilled, unless they decide to close the branch earlier because keeping the branch open that long would cost more than the cancellation fees they'd incur by cancelling those business deals. But in any case I don't expect the branch to last until the end of this year.

Elira's collab is ongoing until Sept. 15, and the Niji Encounter thing is currently scheduled to have four more songs released, on the 12th of every month until December (with Finana and Millie's duet coming out this month)

EN has already lasted longer than what I personally expected, especially since the branch's gross mismanagement cost the JP golden boys what would have been their first overseas concert. They've already relegated EN's numbers to a footnote in the quarterly reports, alongside KR and ID; and they've announced that they're not factoring in any revenue from EN into their revenue forecasts.

My own guess is that the only reason they haven't formally closed the branch is because of outstanding business obligations with other companies, like the Niji Encounter thing, and Elira's ongoing collab with three branches of a restaurant chain in Taiwan (I'm not aware of any other pending promotions they may currently have). They'll probably close the branch as soon as those obligations are fulfilled, unless they decide to close the branch earlier because keeping the branch open that long would cost more than the cancellation fees they'd incur by cancelling those business deals. But in any case I don't expect the branch to last until the end of this year.

Elira's collab is ongoing until Sept. 15, and the Niji Encounter thing is currently scheduled to have four more songs released, on the 12th of every month until December (with Finana and Millie's duet coming out this month)
That's my overall suspicion as well. Now that we know SOME sort of contract renewal happened... Yeah. We might be seeing the definitive final months of NijiEN.

lol. wonder what she thinks of her fans if she's this mad at a guy doing the same dirty-ass jokes female vtubers are doing constantly

i wonder if she checked with those other girls to see if they were actually upset before pissing blood all over the floor on their behald

well she's vallure. but in any case it's just a clipper pushing bait and spamming 4chan to get eyes on their 20-sub channel.
not even the talent involved gives a fuck. check her twitter.

checking the clipper's channel it's all cheap dramabait

lol. wonder what she thinks of her fans if she's this mad at a guy doing the same dirty-ass jokes female vtubers are doing constantly

To be fair, Shibi wasn't upset at a dirty joke, she's upset at the position it puts the girl in.

He so big that nothing going to come from it sadly if anything it going to damage the other people involved more then him since now they going to be assume to have had sexy time during the whole situation and the schizo fans are going to lose it

He so big that nothing going to come from it sadly if anything it going to damage the other people involved more then him since now they going to be assume to have had sexy time during the whole situation and the schizo fans are going to lose it
Yeah but he inconvenienced an entity bigger than he is (Anycolor), and there are credible accusations of foodstuff tampering against him. The problem is too big for the police to pretend not to have noticed.

Learning this here and now is absolutely heartbreaking, my brother and I loved that show... Fucking hell...

Worst of all, there is a post somwhere on twitter and other places showing various mangaka, not going to mention from which series to not break your heart even further, celebrating, I believe it was on like a Subway or a mural in one of Tokyo's subway stations with all positive messages and warm-welcome greetings for Watsuki "coming back"... for having an asinine amount of CP, and him writing the new Shin Kyoto arc of his new Rurouni Kenshin manga like it was just another tuesday, worst of all with all this shit show this YAB piece of shit very likely is going to go back to work normally in like a week from now or so.

And if the rabbit hole wasn't deep enough with this shit... talents under this fucking guy YAB or the company YAB... are even apologizing even when they didn't have nothing to do with it. It's like the gift that keeps on giving, but in reverse, and it's like the curse that keeps on spreading knowing no bounds or when it will stop.... Jesus Christ. :peepoWtf:

Back
Top Bottom