EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

if this has been happening in niji environment for 4 years, i guarantee SOMEONE at niji knew this was going on and they just didnt care until it went public.

like they responded too quick too not know there was some bullshit

A music producer been drugging Niji livers, utaites, and regular idols while working with them, spiking their drinks with sleep pills and aphodisiacs, taking pictures, distributing said pictures, and potentially SA'ing them while that. The first confirmed case was four years ago.
oh boy, its going to be a shitshow

A music producer been drugging Niji livers, utaites, and regular idols while working with them, spiking their drinks with sleep pills and aphodisiacs, taking pictures, distributing said pictures, and potentially SA'ing them while that. The first confirmed case was four years ago.
Apparently not, the guy is big, worked with big studios and music brands, all recordings were done in his own studio. A few Niji livers apparently confirmed feeling nauseous when coming back from there but none of them reported. One of them was a high schooler at the time this happened.

Poisoning is SERIOUS BUSINESS in Japan. Sleazebag's life is over.

Apparently not, the guy is big, worked with big studios and music brands, all recordings were done in his own studio. A few Niji livers apparently confirmed feeling nauseous when coming back from there but none of them reported. One of them was a high schooler at the time this happened.

Poisoning is SERIOUS BUSINESS in Japan. Sleazebag's life is over.
holy shit bro do we know who the confirmed victims are? are the police getting involved yet?
hope he gets what he deserves...

holy shit bro do we know who the confirmed victims are? are the police getting involved yet?
hope he gets what he deserves...
Nope, since the case involves SA and is under japanese poison laws (yes, they have exclusives for those), it'll go under discretion. We DO know, however, that Ienaga Mugi was likely among the assaulted. Which was four years ago... During her third year of high school.

thats actually fucked
piece of shit needs to get locked up
And he likely will, mainstream idol media got involved, this is about to blow like C4
Good riddance, too. Hell, this sounds so fucking surreal I'd expect to see it in, dunno, bad side-B ugly bastard doujin. NOT in real life.

Potentially SA'ing them no, probably is 100% what happened saddly

korekore did a real one-two with the aqua thing and then teasing this YAB news like 'you won't believe what nijisanji did now!!' and then the answer was 'be a victim of some other guy doing major crimes.'

dude's a fucking tabloid

The YAB dude not just work with Niji he did work with big idol group and even inde too imagine what he could done with those small vtuber , and he will share those pics with friends so there have more people know what happened all this years but they never said anything, some said he also will share unmixed song and mock how bad they sound or judge how the talents look with prices like one hour ¥xxxxx , his Twitter is still public so the comments got everything don’t even need to be all true just any one of those clam is truth that is fk up enough as a human some think there might be not the only one doing things like this since he did got friends in the industry it’s hard to say all his friends is clean if any of those is true

New month, new Nijisanji graduation announcement. Reposting this news here to add some tweets of hers from her PL account.

Announcement of Kunai Nakasato from NijiEN's graduation:

Kunai's tweet on the news:
"Im sorry my time was so short, but so grateful for the memories you all gave me. lets enjoy a few more weeks together
☺️
"

On her PL:

Last tweet before the announcement:
"Ngl. I'm completely fucking fed up with this shit rn"

First tweet after announcement:
"I have so many mixed feelings but there's definitely a weight off my shoulders rn.
I dont know whats next right now. just need to figure things out"

New month, new Nijisanji graduation announcement. Reposting this news here to add some tweets of hers from her PL account.

Announcement of Kunai Nakasato from NijiEN's graduation:

Kunai's tweet on the news:
"Im sorry my time was so short, but so grateful for the memories you all gave me. lets enjoy a few more weeks together
☺️
"

On her PL:

Last tweet before the announcement:
"Ngl. I'm completely fucking fed up with this shit rn"

First tweet after announcement:
"I have so many mixed feelings but there's definitely a weight off my shoulders rn.
I dont know whats next right now. just need to figure things out"
Kunai is finally free, I'll miss her...
Hoping the best for Sunny now. :>

I mean, this was all pretty predictable. But you guys aren't getting the big picture here.

Either Niji had to renew all their contracts recently, which would allow Kunai to graduate this early, or they offered contract renewal to the sub-1 year talents. Consider also: Kunai had plans for her members going forward. Watchalongs, multiplayer, etc. Her last post about that was a month ago... which means she likely handled her grad notice in august.

IF I'm reading right into that, expect a good number of EN graduations until the end of the year.

The merger/disband of NijiEN might be closer than we all thought. 2 graduations right before the Q1 financial report, Hex's being rife with controversy... Their next shareholder Q&A is gonna be interesting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom