EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

That is way too big of a list, I really doubt anyone is going to put in the effort to make an accurate list of that. And if they were, it'd prob be the schizo version...

Just assume everyone is dating someone, and if they're 35+, assume married. Instead of doing it by members, do it by how close they are to being 30 or over 30. It is usually the cut-off point.

Near or at 30? Dating
35+? Definitely married

And well, married means with kids, so there you go!
this system only really works if you dont know much about the person

cus like some people we know a LOT about, and while its possible they are very good at hiding things, its unlikely we wouldnt know

for example the ones that stand out to me are calli and kiara. the chance that either of them are in a serious relationship and/or have hidden kids is almost non-existent.

i would say though that for a good portion of the girls that system is quite good, at least the "in relationship" part

LIFES BEEN VERY GOOD OVER HERE NOT BEING A AQUA ENJOYER!! I might die on this hill but her content seemed very mid to me. She always gave off the klutzy doshio or airhead type to me, like someone who always needed to be taken care of or presume role of little sister or daughter. Which in my opinion seems boring as hell. Regardless though, this thread has been spammed lately of her getting married so if it's true. She's finally gonna get taken care of for LIFE till death do em part congrats!!
Let's agree to disagree

In your own research/seen rumors or assumptions, which Hololive JP/ID/EN member:

1. Is currently single
2. Experienced Dating
3. Got Married
4. Secretly having "Bun in the Oven"
5. Probably Have kid/s already
the only one that’s officially confirmed is azki as she tweeted about it in 2020 on her pl the rest are just rumors or schizo

Startend's last song (probably).

I thought for a second the image was AI generated, because the feet were really weird looking. Look at Aqua's feet and Towa's toes. I thought they were a mix of hands and feet, like what AI does. I looked at the artist who drew it, he seems really skilled, but he never draws feet. I think he just sucks at drawing feet. :KEKWlaugh:

For me, it went from "is this image AI??" to "nevermind, he just sucks at drawing feet" :KEKWlaugh:

Nayuta/Azki's hubby is one hell of a lucky person. I remember reading the news years ago when I had only recently put two and two together as to where I had heard Azki before.

I completely agree, personally, I think the person with the best personality and is wife material would definitely be Azki. Whoever her husband is, he's very lucky. Jealous? Yeah. But not schizo jealous :KEKWlaugh:

Even without doxxing information (which confirmed it) Akirose was married with baby(s), Mikochi accidentally blew that open by talking about the baby's cuteness on stream and causing a real awkward moment lol

Hey, I have a wonderful idea! My idea is that we should just assume by default that vtubers' IRL ages and marital statuses are none of our goddamn business, and just keep calm and watch their streams!
Uhhh excuse me but we’re ALL suppose to believe that OUR favorite vtubers are with US exclusively and don’t talk to any men, even their fathers or brothers

Uhhh excuse me but we’re ALL suppose to believe that OUR favorite vtubers are with US exclusively and don’t talk to any men, even their fathers or brothers
Suprisingly, lately had been way more schizos from our side than jp dudes, there is probably more jp ones but havent seen them in social media lately

Back
Top Bottom