EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

Amatsuki started the announcement stream if anyone can understand japanese and summarise what the announcement is about it would be appreciated, so we can also confirm or debunk that he will announce his marriage

Nevermind, as I was suspecting it seems to be the announcement about the release of his 5th album

LMAO, dude kinda teased and said "I will be announcing my marriag- NOT!! I just want to announce something so why the heck did it became about marriage??"

Dude just wanted to announced his 5th album and was shocked by how many damages he is getting, and many friends was kinda telling to not announce "it" too.

Amatsuki also said he doesnt have any marriage partner or dating anyone rn too, he was light about it and made some jokes too, so I kinda trust the dude lol

I don't know why people even believed it straight up, coming from him. Like he's exactly the kind of guy Aqua would absolutely avoid (Kore, I mean)

when ur only evidence of them being together is rushia (who in the same set of texts said that mafumafu was cheating on her with aqua and shion) and them being friends on stream, which she’s an fps player obviously she is going to be friends with other ones, this was always going to be denied hahah

Considering they're actually sisters, it be hard for them to have a fall out. Unless certain circumstances happen, you can't really hate your sibling forever
Yeah, unless the circunstances get REAL bad and REAL messy, siblings rarely get separated for this long.
... In their particular case they kinda sorta share a braincell, so it would be even worse lmfao

Yeah, unless the circunstances get REAL bad and REAL messy, siblings rarely get separated for this long.
... In their particular case they kinda sorta share a braincell, so it would be even worse lmfao
And twins to boot, I can't even imagine being separated with someone who is with me literally since a bloob in womb.

LIFES BEEN VERY GOOD OVER HERE NOT BEING A AQUA ENJOYER!! I might die on this hill but her content seemed very mid to me. She always gave off the klutzy doshio or airhead type to me, like someone who always needed to be taken care of or presume role of little sister or daughter. Which in my opinion seems boring as hell. Regardless though, this thread has been spammed lately of her getting married so if it's true. She's finally gonna get taken care of for LIFE till death do em part congrats!!

LIFES BEEN VERY GOOD OVER HERE NOT BEING A AQUA ENJOYER!! I might die on this hill but her content seemed very mid to me. She always gave off the klutzy doshio or airhead type to me, like someone who always needed to be taken care of or presume role of little sister or daughter. Which in my opinion seems boring as hell. Regardless though, this thread has been spammed lately of her getting married so if it's true. She's finally gonna get taken care of for LIFE till death do em part congrats!!
k

k

yeah, man. cool

when ur only evidence of them being together is rushia (who in the same set of texts said that mafumafu was cheating on her with aqua and shion) and them being friends on stream, which she’s an fps player obviously she is going to be friends with other ones, this was always going to be denied hahah
To believe michael cat is to believe someone who says that ice isn't slippery.

In your own research/seen rumors or assumptions, which Hololive JP/ID/EN member:

1. Is currently single
2. Experienced Dating
3. Got Married
4. Secretly having "Bun in the Oven"
5. Probably Have kid/s already

That is way too big of a list, I really doubt anyone is going to put in the effort to make an accurate list of that. And if they were, it'd prob be the schizo version...

Just assume everyone is dating someone, and if they're 35+, assume married. Instead of doing it by members, do it by how close they are to being 30 or over 30. It is usually the cut-off point.

Near or at 30? Dating
35+? Definitely married

And well, married means with kids, so there you go!

Back
Top Bottom