EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

for me it's a simple line

if a talent WANTS to do bilibili-only streams of stuff like Genshin and Arknights or whatever chinese games, i have no problem with them having reached an agreement toward that. if it is becoming REQUIRED that talents do x amount of bilibili streams a month, that's fucked up and feels bad

but if someone who happened to get a lot of chinese freaks screaming at them hates that they're even reaching out again that's also legit

8j5pvp6ga1hd1.png

OK, I'm dropping analysis and speaking from my heart right now... Man, this is a ROUGH year to be a Holofan.

I wonder why kson basically never collabs with the vshojo members. I feel like she's probably lost most of her western audience because of that.

I wonder why kson basically never collabs with the vshojo members. I feel like she's probably lost most of her western audience because of that.
If we go by her recent outburst, she haven't really been motivated about general content this last year or so. If you consider her recent streams, they're essentially all either obscure japanese games, old games (PSP Monster Hunter, for example), or Zatsu, both alone or with her gradol and JAV acresses friends.

It feels to me that even if she found success in a less regulated enviroment, kson is sorta like the Russo brothers: her creativity works best at controlled enviroments where she both has a guideline and someone to rein her when she starts having absurd ideas.

If we go by her recent outburst, she haven't really been motivated about general content this last year or so. If you consider her recent streams, they're essentially all either obscure japanese games, old games (PSP Monster Hunter, for example), or Zatsu, both alone or with her gradol and JAV acresses friends.

It feels to me that even if she found success in a less regulated enviroment, kson is sorta like the Russo brothers: her creativity works best at controlled enviroments where she both has a guideline and someone to rein her when she starts having absurd ideas.
I've been saying the same since the graduated, honestly. Coco only worked because she had guidelines and rules to break. She had expectations and she subverted them. Kson could show her butthole tomorow and it wouldn't matter.

yh, I guess she's basically retired now and does whatever she wants.

i wouldn't be too surprised if she expected something else from vshojo. hololive is big on collabing and unit cohesion and vshojo just is not.

also she practically DID show her butthole lmfao

It's almost funny how these things go.

When she left Holo, she used to complain a lot about rules. It was amusing to see her cut loose for a while. But then her content sorta stagnated. Her ideas became somewhat stale. Don't get me wrong, it was cool as fuck to see her essentially becoming a character in her favorite fucking series, and the whole degeneracy that comes with being close friends with Ai FUCKING Sayama, but then, it was kind of it.

There's also the issue that she and Nazuna were supposed to be the start of Vshojo JP. They actually have japanese auditions open right now, too. But with Nazuna leaving, she literally became the sole member of her branch. And since she doesn't really push for an overseas audience anymore, her content got stranded in the japanese side of Youtube.

And the thing is, kson is filthy rich by now. She made about 10-12M just from her first year af Vshojo according to herself. She streams for fun. But she doesn't want to "retire", as a lot of people think. She's struggling because she have been in a creative rut for a good while and that's driving her into depression.

I've been saying the same since the graduated, honestly. Coco only worked because she had guidelines and rules to break. She had expectations and she subverted them. Kson could show her butthole tomorow and it wouldn't matter.
It's the same with Magni and Vesper as well. They were fun to watch because because they trying to circumvent the rules, wink wink nudge nudge about topics they couldn't talk about because they had a reputation to uphold.

Now that they're indie, they're just another generic Twitch personality that talks about sex and slime girls and whatever else.

It's the same with Magni and Vesper as well. They were fun to watch because because they trying to circumvent the rules, wink wink nudge nudge about topics they couldn't talk about because they had a reputation to uphold.

Now that they're indie, they're just another generic Twitch personality that talks about sex and slime girls and whatever else.
with magni, I'm enjoying his new podcast but I haven't seen or heard anything about vesper since

It's weird when you think about it, but SOME people really DO excel further at corporate enviroments. Sometimes, it's the freedom that fucks them. When you can do absolutely everything, it's difficult to simply plan things and stick to them.

as someone who doesn't follow holostars, after they quit COVER, how did it affect their CCV?

as someone who doesn't follow holostars, after they quit COVER, how did it affect their CCV?
Glancing at some twitch statistic websites, Professor Lando's average now is around 342 but mostly around the 150ish mark whereas he used to get around 1500 as Magni.

Randon's average is 169 when he used to get about 2k as Vesper.

Quite a lot. Not only because they're mainly on Twitch, which already is a smaller platform reach-wise than Youtube, but because most people likely don't know their roommates/past lives at all. It's lower thant their pre-Holo days. Which is to be expected because tribalism plus discoverability.

Quite a lot. Not only because they're mainly on Twitch, which already is a smaller platform reach-wise than Youtube, but because most people likely don't know their roommates/past lives at all. It's lower thant their pre-Holo days. Which is to be expected because tribalism plus discoverability.
I don't know if that's true. His first stream after graduation he got 4k, he also used to constantly colab with the other boy's PL.

I saw some replies about that on Twitter but I have no idea what that's about. I don't see anything wrong with going for the CN market.
Nothing end well in the CN market NOTHING they don’t even pay well if you enter the CN market you basically need to lose all other markets just for their small ass heart because if you celebrate something in a wrong day or say something they don’t like they will haunt you for life even you play all with their rules they will still find a way to ruin your life I’ve saw too much example.

Back
Top Bottom