EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

Glancing at some twitch statistic websites, Professor Lando's average now is around 342 but mostly around the 150ish mark whereas he used to get around 1500 as Magni.

Randon's average is 169 when he used to get about 2k as Vesper.

What makes me wonder is what is with the steep falloff, because in the end of the day, it is the same person. If you're getting 2000 viewers, and then suddenly having less than 10% of previous CCV, seems kind of odd.

Is it just the COVER's influence of having added discoverability? To basically have a 1900 viewer boost because you're in Cover is kind of insane.

What makes me wonder is what is with the steep falloff, because in the end of the day, it is the same person. If you're getting 2000 viewers, and then suddenly having less than 10% of previous CCV, seems kind of odd.

Is it just the COVER's influence of having added discoverability? To basically have a 1900 viewer boost because you're in Cover is kind of insane.
Tribalism counts a lot, too. Some people will only watch indies, or certain corpos. Hololive's name carries a lot of weight, and Twitch is not the most user-friendly platform, so most people predictably stick to Youtube

Can't comment on Magni, though before Iketog shut down I did notice his graduation leaving a sour taste in people's mouth.

Vesper I can totally understand why people stopped watching him. His last 6 months was nothing but controversy. Any time he was called out, he would say he would continue to do it because he enjoyed making people mad. But you know, he gets 5% of his old viewership so I wonder how that's working out for him.

Look at it the other way around. Brand new HoloChuubas, even before their very debuts, have four digits waiting rooms. That's all just Cover influence. The brand is a massive boon, and a lot of people will watch you just because you are part of the group when someone more important isn't streaming.

Can't comment on Magni, though before Iketog shut down I did notice his graduation leaving a sour taste in people's mouth.

Vesper I can totally understand why people stopped watching him. His last 6 months was nothing but controversy. Any time he was called out, he would say he would continue to do it because he enjoyed making people mad. But you know, he gets 5% of his old viewership so I wonder how that's working out for him.
Magni seemingly was never satisfied with his experience. From Day 1 he wasnt happy about his model, his creativity being scratched, and had random outbursts of anger risking brand droppage like his giant Overwatch rant. According to Lando he left because he (and according to him Vesper) that he was insulted for some reason to the point of going to therapy for his issues with company. To me personally, he didnt look at what holo is on the creativity side where there are so many rules and regulations you have to follow, which makes him kinda seem to step on a rake himself. He seems to be still close to all the talents still tho.

Vesper was being increasingly more upset at the rules and perms to the point where he lost all the love of not only holo but streaming in general, on top of his general anxieties and shakiness on the do and donts of company rules and in general collabs where he admits he panics a bit. I wasnt too surprised if he even went to JP to see if he can handle doing anything without his meds and it seemed like he failed the test to him. He was convinced to come stream back as Randon after Lando convinced him to keep on streaming. Recently I think I seen someone say he mentioned that he now thinks of his time at his past job in high regard and was proud he did it.

From some translations during the announcement in her stream, seems like her reason for graduating is creative differences with management, and what she would do after/not knowing how to continue, she also said to not speculate about it, aside from that, she's going to get the full graduation concert, bells and whistles, everything, I believe since Coco there wasn't like a proper, proper graduation, like plain graduation no drama, no termination, anything about it.
Yeah, most of them were either silent graduations, smaller streams, or terminations

Yeah, most of them were either silent graduations, smaller streams, or terminations
Mel's termination was quite unique 'cause she still can do that holomember's impression thingy stream and bit her farwell before her termination was announced the next day.

lando has a new podcast with a view count that tapers drastically from each episode. very evident decline. he also has a new vtuber persona now with drastically less views than magni as well.

I Don't know man, i lost my respect for her the moment she do yuri bait.
She doesn't do yuri bait, friend. That bitch is fucking gay. She has been munching on rugs since the days she was living with Kanata, who I'm pretty sure was not only banging but actually romantically involved with.

Of all the Holos who pretend to like girls for the memes and the supas, Kson is one of the few who actually fucks women.

I mean, and I say this without any basis beyond observation... kson have admitted to being bi on more than one occasion. However, she knows her audience don't wanna see her with a fucking dude. So she gets to fullfil her fantasies of being surrounded by hot women, and we get to watch. It's pretty much an untold voyeur pact lmao

She doesn't do yuri bait, friend. That bitch is fucking gay. She has been munching on rugs since the days she was living with Kanata, who I'm pretty sure was not only banging but actually romantically involved with.

Of all the Holos who pretend to like girls for the memes and the supas, Kson is one of the few who actually fucks women.
That's copium. She's playing you and all of her simps lol. Imagine thinking Hololive ships are actually real and they're banging each other.

They're all married or live with partners. They play up the gay stuff so simps like you can play up the fantasy that their oshis are pure.

Magni seemingly was never satisfied with his experience. From Day 1 he wasnt happy about his model, his creativity being scratched, and had random outbursts of anger risking brand droppage like his giant Overwatch rant. According to Lando he left because he (and according to him Vesper) that he was insulted for some reason to the point of going to therapy for his issues with company. To me personally, he didnt look at what holo is on the creativity side where there are so many rules and regulations you have to follow, which makes him kinda seem to step on a rake himself. He seems to be still close to all the talents still tho.

Vesper was being increasingly more upset at the rules and perms to the point where he lost all the love of not only holo but streaming in general, on top of his general anxieties and shakiness on the do and donts of company rules and in general collabs where he admits he panics a bit. I wasnt too surprised if he even went to JP to see if he can handle doing anything without his meds and it seemed like he failed the test to him. He was convinced to come stream back as Randon after Lando convinced him to keep on streaming. Recently I think I seen someone say he mentioned that he now thinks of his time at his past job in high regard and was proud he did it.

That reminded me, yesterday at night I was going through youtube vids, and I stumbled upon this clip of Kiara and Shiori (from their off-collab handcam stream they had with the Ouija Board back in july of this year), and seeing Kiara's reaction to the long forgotten, probably biggest fumble of Hololive-EN history, easily, in Omega Alpha, but with what you said Asphalt.

It reminded me that, wasn't Magni and Vesper, since that was back when Holostars-EN debuted, and I believe if both had huge gripes with the rules back in the day, wasn't that also with the whole unicorn shit of fans and simps that didn't want to see Kronii together with Vesper? Basically, when Omega Alpha was a thing, and this was all news to me, apparently the entire management of EN was awful, perms blocked up the ass, lack of freedom to do a lot of shit, and I could imagine a link to what could be the sense of being "trapped" in rules and japanese work bureaucracy could have been around the brief time, the person behind Omega Alpha was in "control" of EN, as what they intended for it to be was in a role similar to A-chan was for JP.
This isn't certain, but a lot of comments, and clips at the time, pointed out and showed a collective sense of disgust, anger and pent up frustration that once Omega Alpha (both as an entity, the person behind it and as a project was dropped entirely) seemed like all of EN (and I believe this was post Magni and Vesper's "termination" graduation) felt like a huge breath of fresh air, which could allude as to why the rules were so uptight and much stricter during that period around 2021-2022.

Again, this is just a huge headcanon of mine, apologies for the long wall of text.

That's copium. She's playing you and all of her simps lol. Imagine thinking Hololive ships are actually real and they're banging each other.

They're all married or live with partners. They play up the gay stuff so simps like you can play up the fantasy that their oshis are pure.
I know this may shock you, partner, but some bitches are actually gay; and statistically some of them have to be VTubers. I don't give a fuck about the keyfable or about the chuuba ships; I just know some women enjoy fornicating with other women and I know a woman fornicator when I see one. Kson likes chicks. Maybe she likes cocks too, but she 100% likes chicks.

you cannot tell me that kson isn't bi and you cannot tell me that kiara didn't at least try to fuck nerissa when they went to the maldives

that's the point of the maldives

I hope that the older ones from Hololive are all happily married, have a happy life and even have childrens.

I watch Hololive for entertainment and not to date a girl from Hololive that I only know from online videos.

after the the exit of vesper and magni and omega all talks of "holopro" were gone and cross collabs between stars and live ended. even the typical suspects didnt react or do a watch along for armis. and holostars and hololive are now solidly firm as not only 2 different branches but almost as if they are 2 different agencies.

magni and vesper are the only 2 that left holo on a sour note. magni is more apparent, but commented that vesper was also angry, but just held himself together better.

the more i think about aqua and her last words the more i think shady things are happening behind the scenes. if cover makes a billibilli announcement it wont be a good look for this graduation.

this bit of her stream made it sound like she was unsure she would get to say any last words. or maybe she was just being chuuni for the song she was about to sing

Hm... I dunno. Going by Pekora, Marine, Botan and Suisei, a lot of people tried dissuading her from graduating. I would imagine things would be WAY grayer if this was an administration issue. There's also the fact that the HoloStars and Hololive integration only ever worked decently post 4th generation with Tempus, Myth and Council. This is sadly not new, it happened before.

Especially if we're to believe Pekora and Suisei, plus Aqua not wanting people to speculate, this is a personal issue. Which, going by all the organizational culture talks, seems to be what we (and the JP bros) usually speculated: being an idol vtuber in a small agency is one thing. Being an idol vtuber in an agency the size of the current Hololive while having to juggle untreated neurodivergence and/or mental illness, is another thing entirely.

I think this is mostly her being chuuni - except all her references to Coco's graduation. Since, well, all those years and she's the first one getting a decent send-off.

Back
Top Bottom