EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

Even Mel's termination was seen as a "we don't want to do this but she did break NDA contracts" move. They didn't want to let her go, but their hands are tied. Everyone regarded her well after she left and she got a last message out even. Also helps that Mel was already in the game before her termination so no need to remove her character or anything. Rushia burnt each and every bridge she had, to the point where even her genmates struggled to help her because you can't help someone who refuses them. At the very most, Rushia will get a small reference added, like an item or something (Mano Aloe's Headphones did get added after all).

Slightly different topic but...I know most of the Hologirls aren't lesbian or even bi, but who do we know, or strongly suspect IS bi or lesbian and not just doing business yuri

Slightly different topic but...I know most of the Hologirls aren't lesbian or even bi, but who do we know, or strongly suspect IS bi or lesbian and not just doing business yuri
well we definitely know matsuri is bi she answered it on insta. i think miko is lesbian as her answer to marines question about men made that clear, Marine probably is i mean she stayed with her childhood crush who was a girl recently for like a week the others im not too sure roboco maybe i do think lots of them are kinda bi tho especially the jp side

well we definitely know matsuri is bi she answered it on insta. i think miko is lesbian as her answer to marines question about men made that clear, Marine probably is i mean she stayed with her childhood crush who was a girl recently for like a week the others im not too sure roboco maybe i do think lots of them are kinda bi tho especially the jp side
tbh the question is more which one is the most straight 😭😭😭

Miko is most likely bi too, but she has a very specific type concerning men: bad boys. She's a Vegeta and Aizen simp, for example.

If we talk LESBIAN, definitely Kanata.

Don't be fooled! They all have boyfriends, are married, or are in a relationship. Being les/bi is all a lie, wake up people! :5Head:

Joking aside. More than that, I think many of them are antisocial/shy specially JP girls. They feel comfortable in the company of women, and what could be considered 'bi' or 'lesbian' is actually just that they have never been able to or wanted to interact with men or have had bad experiences, especially now that it's dangerous in their line of work.
I don't doubt that there are real lesbians in the group (their peers probably even know), but I don't think it's an epidemic of girls like that either.

i wonder who ksons twitter posts are talking about. probably about someone in vshojo. silvervale had similiar complaints before she left sans sexual harassment allegations

It truly was her insecurity and hubris that led to her downfall. Her fear of her husband cheating and requiring updates from him frequently which obviously led to the discord leak. And then leaking all sorts a shit for some reason
It can all be resumed to having a poor mental health, but... it's Japan. Mental health isn't a concept they seem to have completely grasped even in this day and age. Old people are perfectly ok with abusing the young and the young are just taking it. All in all, it combines to a very narrow, tapered road. The writing is on the wall, cases like hers are just symptoms of a much larger problem.

Can't say she's right, can't fully blame her either. She's a mess in a mess of a world.

This just in: Minato Aqua is about to go live in 30 minutes. The title of the stream reads as "Unfortunate". MANY holomem are retweeting it and announcing changes in their schedules.

I think Aqua is about to announce she's gonna graduate after her 6th anniversary stream...

This just in: Minato Aqua is about to go live in 30 minutes. The title of the stream reads as "Unfortunate". MANY holomem are retweeting it and announcing changes in their schedules.

I think Aqua is about to announce she's gonna graduate after her 6th anniversary stream...
Probably, they will eventually have to leave this chapter behind. Even thou being a fan through up and down for the talent was a fun ride but I guessed every ride have its destination. Let's hope it just a normal, fun and proper graduate for once.

I obviously don't follow every member so I can only answer with what I know but Kiara has talked about questioning her sexuality as Keeki (sorche_art) and that was way back in like 2017-19 or something so clearly she figured that out :OMEGALUL: based off how she acts. Nerissa doesn't hide the fact she's very interested in both. Kronii is more subtle about it but I remember she also talked about her type as Dottovu and she answered with 'she'. Not to mention that couple channel she had with her "friend". Not to say she's lesbian, just Sapphic since she's also talked about dudes that are her type.

If that.... is happening, and again a big IF... that... is going to be SUCH a huge blow to Hololive as a whole, I mean it blows whenever a mem has to go away and graduate, regardless obviously if it's a termination it's worse, but... holy hell if someone like Aqua is leaving... this just kind of gives this impression that, anyone could go, from the old guard, the new girls, anyone.
Might just be me overthinking it, but whenever someone as big or established "leaves" it really puts into question how solid the foundation is for anyone else to not straight up start following her and leaving as well, again hopefully I'm wrong about this, and it's something like a long break or hiatus... but fuck...

If that.... is happening, and again a big IF... that... is going to be SUCH a huge blow to Hololive as a whole, I mean it blows whenever a mem has to go away and graduate, regardless obviously if it's a termination it's worse, but... holy hell if someone like Aqua is leaving... this just kind of gives this impression that, anyone could go, from the old guard, the new girls, anyone.
Might just be me overthinking it, but whenever someone as big or established "leaves" it really puts into question how solid the foundation is for anyone else to not straight up start following her and leaving as well, again hopefully I'm wrong about this, and it's something like a long break or hiatus... but fuck...
People in this industry tend to move on, so not really surprising. That's not to say it isn't sad

well, she is graduating and the reason seems to be difference of opinions with the company

fuck man, 2024 sucks

Yeah, you're right, and it's true, not everyone who starts this as a hobby, or serious means to do it for a living, can always leave, and just do other things, and yeah, being a VTuber isn't forever... still... it really stings, if it happens to be the case with that "unfortunate" announcement... well, best of luck to Aqua, and all the Holo girls and Stars in their future endeavors.

Edit: Yeah... it's oficial, Aqua is graduating, fully on August 28th. Fucking dammit...

https://x.com/cover_corp/status/1820780996868120576

Graduation is sad, but what's even sadder is that she may be reincarnated, and reincarnation would make this tragedy a farce. I know it sounds horrible, but I hope she's gone, just as she was, as a memory.

... I don't want to share this in the sentiment of being tone-deaf, or doing it in spite of Aqua nor tarnishing her beautiful memories and experiences, nor everything she accomplished in Hololive, but... for anyone who still would like something to have for remembering her, here I'm linking a very nice little H-game, made by the doujinshi circle Cirle Alris/Iris on DLsite, a group that started making H-games based on VTubers, seemingly from Hololive, now currently working on a Shion game.

I know it isn't much, but hope everyone at least here, can have a bit more closure with this.

Changed the link to one from Otomi that should still have the game up.

Edit: Seems like they got taken down, shame, I edited the post to now include one from Otomi-Games, that still has links up for it. Apologies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom