EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

I didn't like Rushia/Mikeneko even during the holo era (mostly because of her fanbase), but I feel bad for her. She has a solid group of simps that excuse anything she does. She should stick with that group, but she wants big clout/popularity again like the old days.

I didn't like Rushia/Mikeneko even during the holo era (mostly because of her fanbase), but I feel bad for her. She has a solid group of simps that excuse anything she does. She should stick with that group, but she wants big clout/popularity again like the old days.
Never really a fan either, but I occasionally dropped by her streams (across the 700 people she was/is) and she is still quite entertaining past the GFE stuff. Sadly I dont think she will ever get a 3rd/4th? try without shooting herself in the foot. She would have better luck learning a different language and stream in that fully if she ever wants to become a streamer again. JP said hell nah to her.

>greentext posters often make shit up knowing that most people wont go translate the JP and will just have to take their word for it

Not saying this discord moment couldnt have been a disaster, but there was a greentext post making it seem like her time on the RUST tourney was entirely bad and ostracized and she cried, but she had fun, kept on streaming instead of taking a mental health break, and people left her good messages on twitter afterward

Nope, there are clips of Mike's aniversary all over Twitter. Sadly the greentext is right this time.

I mean... I don't feel sorry for her. You might think this is me being an asshole, but she burnt all the bridges herself. She went to drama channels herself, leaked information herself, lied to her audience herself, fucked up her marriage herself, left VShojo for a non-estabilished voice acting gig herself... You reap what you sow. Japanese media hates drama, and drama is literally all she could attract these last two years. Hell, of all the Holo girls, Canan seems to be the only one she's still on good terms with.

And, food for thought: Rushia is STILL Hololive's top superchat earner, third superchat earner in ALL OF YOUTUBE. She did this to herself. That's the sad reality of it.

She should've invested the money she did at Hololive and gone off grid. Disappeared from the internet. With anywhere from 7 to 10 million to her pocket in the current japanese economy, as long as she had some decent yields, she would never need to work again. Craving attention too much while only giving a fuck about who gave it to her when it was convenient is how she dug this hellhole she found herself in.

I hope she does better. I feel sorry for her and wish all parties could have a happy end. Im sure she will be fine. She still has fans and im sure her ex husband will be okay. Atleast I hope for that for him

At this point, takinga sabattical from the internet really would be the best for her. Being so addicted to attention and apparently so guilt-ridden that she's willing to become her collective fandom's personal punchbag CAN'T be good for her head. What's done is done. For all it's worthy, I hope she emerges from that a better person.

You see it's funny because Finana, Petra, and Maria all released MVs after Selen's termination, each with a graduated liver. Finana and Maria had Pomu in their songs, I don't know off the top of my head who was in Petra's MV.
Reza and Nara were in Petra's MV.

She should've invested the money she did at Hololive and gone off grid. Disappeared from the internet. With anywhere from 7 to 10 million to her pocket in the current japanese economy, as long as she had some decent yields, she would never need to work again. Craving attention too much while only giving a fuck about who gave it to her when it was convenient is how she dug this hellhole she found herself in.
I totally agree with this, but maybe she's a bad spender and is now burning through all her money on lawyers and Live2D models. She's a 'net kid' whose life revolves around the internet, so it's not easy to leave that behind and live a simpler life in the grass. I try to think about how she feels right now. When she was in Hololive, she had it all: a strong and solid income, a famous 'ikemen' husband with money, a manager who handled things for her, promotion and projects, and especially a good internet reputation with a loyal fanbase and now most of it is lost. Even if she doesn't want to accept it, most of it was her fault.

In contrast, Pekora was in a similar situation (which is ironic because they both started in Gen 3). Pekora is also a 'net kid' with internet drama and niconico trolls behind her, but after joining Hololive, she kept working hard and maintained a low profile regarding drama and look how she is now. if Pekora is saving what she earn she can just retire anytime, but I imagine she will continue on the internet for the reasons I mentioned before.

It truly was her insecurity and hubris that led to her downfall. Her fear of her husband cheating and requiring updates from him frequently which obviously led to the discord leak. And then leaking all sorts a shit for some reason

idk I can't put it into words but something about it just feels off to me. I Gotta pick a new Oshi to replace her likely either Pekora, Miko, Chloe, Nene, Towa. I know y'all dont care but it's likely gonna be Pekora. I know y'all dont care but I'll uipdate y'all regardless xD. About her being unattractive though thinking about it again I only said that based off the photos that leaked of her which are likely very old and when she was a teenager.

Going off the video of her in sunglasses it looks pretty recent maybe there she seems alright but awkward as hell LOL.... But still doesn't activate my neurons like the other hololive girls

Towa
1000fad006ea1cd54b1e.md.jpg
Canan
2021y02m23d_22424265896ab480ad2541153.md.jpg
Rushia
FfqHr57aAAA43Tx819496e135208291.md.jpg
Choco (even with the emoji it is very likely she is really pretty also THE TITS!
FkwKT7WacAUknWpbc5ff4f6cde7f59f.md.jpg
La+
Fx3UIuYakAEkSs6de702ac7ef3e2ef9.md.jpg
KSON
latest8e029a58500a92b6.md.jpg
Nene the cutestand imo top tier legs
nenchi7bad6e71207d20c1.md.jpg
Wait where did you get the La+'s pic?
If you don't mind, could you give me a larger size image?

Wait where did you get the La+'s pic?
If you don't mind, could you give me a larger size image?

La+ actually post some pics of herself on her instagram timeline thing a while back. She did sometimes show her face.

someone translate vague?
1722779178609928-png.6270975

It truly was her insecurity and hubris that led to her downfall. Her fear of her husband cheating and requiring updates from him frequently which obviously led to the discord leak. And then leaking all sorts a shit for some reason
You mean someone who clearly has issues becuse they can only expose themself through voice and a fucking .gif on steam? No way! /s I think all V-tubers are either men cashing in on simps or woman with lots of issues.

someone translate vague?
1722779178609928-png.6270975

That's just how life is though... with the Power hara, and it is usually a common place thing for sexual harassment for women in any work environment.

I would assume KSON is just ranting, unless she wants to do some exposé. Unless she mentions something specific, it can literally be anything :KEKWlaugh:

Welp, Rushia is not going to be added to Holocure. Coco is though

How are they going to deal with the existing rushia references already ingame? Will they have to delete Mel too?

Ugh..

Welp, Rushia is not going to be added to Holocure. Coco is though

How are they going to deal with the existing rushia references already ingame? Will they have to delete Mel too?

Ugh..
I doubt the Rushia references or Mel will be removed. Hell, Kay changed his twitter PFP to the in-game Mel portrait right after her termination.

Hololive still has the Hologra episodes with Rushia on the official YT channel, including the one which aired right before her termination. I think that's good enough reason to keep her on the office TV showing various Hologra scenes, regardless of Kay's decision not to add her to the game.

Kay said that is gonna have 9 new characters, and its 99% chance is JP gen 3 and 4. That is Towa, Watame, Kanata and Luna from gen 4. Marine, Noel, Flare and Pekora from gen 3. So its a toss up between Rushia or Coco. Taking in consideration that Coco has been in good regards after her graduation, and she is playable in Idol Showdown, i put my money on Coco.

Back
Top Bottom