EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

why chief, they got special singing sauce or sumshit?
I can't explain it, and neither can my girlfriend but for some reason if you're Filipino you either have nice legs or incredible singing talent.
Might be something with the sheer amount of Kaoroke around. It's at the mall, at the nail salon, at home, and even at the pharmacy. it's everywhere from what my partner has told me

I can't explain it, and neither can my girlfriend but for some reason if you're Filipino you either have nice legs or incredible singing talent.
Might be something with the sheer amount of Kaoroke around. It's at the mall, at the nail salon, at home, and even at the pharmacy. it's everywhere from what my partner has told me
Been to the Philipines once and I can confirm their karaoke-mania. I think them and the japanese are the only people I've ever seen who like casual singing to THAT degree. It's pretty funny. To make a comparison, think how most adventist black people went to a gospel choir and can casually drop the most beautiful singing entirely unprovoked lol

I love this and the other vtuber discussion thread, it's like 70% drama from twitter/tiktok/chans with little basis, 20% people posting about vtubers I'd bet 95% of the people reading have never heard of, and 10% people who know the lore smacking down the first 70%. Genuinely very entertaining.
Yep. Don't know nor care about these people. Just clicking on random threads while waiting for bunkrr to upload my stuff so I can leak more content.

rushia joined a rust server where she got avoided like the plague, got trolled, and some guy told her "evil spirits go away"

you reap what you sow i guess... still, japanese ppl have zero chill. she started crying for about 30 minutes afterwards

rushia joined a rust server where she got avoided like the plague, got trolled, and some guy told her "evil spirits go away"

you reap what you sow i guess... still, japanese ppl have zero chill. she started crying for about 30 minutes afterwards
Good

Michi on her "previous job" (timestamped)

Michi was Mika Melatika from NIJISANJI ID

- Visited the office of a certain company she worked for.
- Saw her playbutton on the wall when she toured the office.
- Company didnt even allow her to take a photo of it.
- Made a clear joke gesture of "OOOH YOINK".
- Company scolded her out, claiming she made a distasteful joke.
- Says she works for the entertainment industry and didnt think a obvious joke would be met with staff thinking she actually intends to steal it and wondering what person the company thinks she is.
- Admits she had a certain ego but questioned "What kind of person do they think I am?" and why she was scolded.
- Confirms the company threatened to KICK HER OUT OF THE BUILDING for the joke.
- Said this made her feel really weird and combined with the money issue is what broke the camels back.

In YT clip form:

EDIT: The YT clip is actually MORE Kurosanji tea from the same stream, she spent like an hour on it

Last edited:

Holy shit lol, her reputation went to shit

was found by the mentioned FB mom > daughters > spread by gossip korean site > 5chan > 4chan

there some imgur in the links, that is enough?

There's a high chance Suisei and her sister dont know tagalog,
basing on this video where her sister, Anemachi, didn't understand when her mom wished in Tagalog and just said "I don't get what she's saying at all" in Japanese.

Maybe the links on the Korean/5ch sites are dead (or you don't check them), but the person who started this (the mom) after that 'leak' many people dig in her profile and there was many mentions on her profile about being Filipino and that her daughters were in Japan.
She was proud of her daughter being independent and famous, being a singer, etc. so many coincidences. Most of her posts from 2020-2022. had many mentions of being Filipino. The leak wasn't just about the mentioned of food clip, that was the aftermath and people start looking more things.
1720713913686180df96a26c0645ad4f.md.png
(Suisei PL is confirmed even by her AKA the artist from this CD cover)
Now, I never said it was 'confirmed,' but everyone can judge based on the evidence that was shown. If you don't want to believe it, that's fine, but others can decide if take it's as real or rrat

these sources combined basically confirmed it then
got doxxed by her own IRL mother gg braincells :hahaa:

Today, on our weekly almost-daily "Nijisanji can't stop fucking up" program:
Derem Kado from Nijisanji ID (I will not call it ex-ID ew) got a project canned.
GT0MBgCbwAEffA28d2d79e77a013555.md.jpg

Seems to me that it's sorta similar to Selen's Last Cup of Coffee, where an ex-Liver is present in the project so it's a no-no to release now.

Derem Kado from Nijisanji ID (I will not call it ex-ID ew) got a project canned.

Seems to me that it's sorta similar to Selen's Last Cup of Coffee, where an ex-Liver is present in the project so it's a no-no to release now.
You see it's funny because Finana, Petra, and Maria all released MVs after Selen's termination, each with a graduated liver. Finana and Maria had Pomu in their songs, I don't know off the top of my head who was in Petra's MV.

Missed this prior tweet:

"I am sorry guys, I’m too depressed to stream this week, next month, or this year.I will tell you what just happened when I am able.Thank you for understanding."
Not the first person in Nijisanji to just suddenly take a year-long break, and not gonna be the last.

WAIT WHAT HAPPENED D: that's so weird, I think any one who try to make a project have never encountered anything like this before 😭 did you received a confirmation/OK sign to manesan before try this project?

GT24rM8XIAAbzhU

Idol was just bought by the Brave Group (VSPO!, Globie, V4Mirai)

This is not a drill. Repeat: this is NOT a drill!

these sources combined basically confirmed it then
got doxxed by her own IRL mother gg braincells :hahaa:
kind of cool shes fillipina.

japan and east asia has a huge stigma against southeast asians, so no wonder she couldnt make it in idol groups. even more props to yagoo for not only giving her chance, but also letting her keep her IP.

Back
Top Bottom