EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General VTuber Drama / Gossip Thread

Oh..
CDN media

Here, the only mention like that was that dude saying is not her oshi anymore but that was all.

Here, the only mention like that was that dude saying is not her oshi anymore but that was all.
Hello I am that dude here. If you read the last few pages you'd see that I changed my opinion on Suisei.

I based my opinion on the photos that were leaked of her not fully taking into account that they were her as a teenager and are hella old. She looked rough there but then again everyone goes through that phase. Going off the recent video of her in sunglasses though she looked alright there, like she lost alot of weight not as dark skinned and seems pretty eccentric.

There was another guy who said her face is for the radio. That means he is calling her ugly. I don't think anyone is calling her repulsive though.

Hello I am that dude here. If you read the last few pages you'd see that I changed my opinion on Suisei.

I based my opinion on the photos that were leaked of her not fully taking into account that they were her as a teenager and are hella old. She looked rough there but then again everyone goes through that phase. Going off the recent video of her in sunglasses though she looked alright there, like she lost alot of weight not as dark skinned and seems pretty eccentric.
Nah, that one was from 2017, still quite old. Most of the doxx pics are around 2015.
As her mom already privated her facebook, I am comfortable now sharing some of the stuff I managed to catch from her FB.
(Dont mind my FB profile picture, I love Megaman Starforce)

The mom is adding tagalog to her FB texts, I wonder if Suisei actually knows some tagalog...

The mom is adding tagalog to her FB texts, I wonder if Suisei actually knows some tagalog...
There's a high chance Suisei and her sister dont know tagalog,
basing on this video where her sister, Anemachi, didn't understand when her mom wished in Tagalog and just said "I don't get what she's saying at all" in Japanese.

Yeah, you're right, she definitely doesn't know tagalog. Basically going "no clue what you're saying" :KEKWlaugh:

She actually looks very similar to a childhood girl I had a crush on... :KEKWlaugh:

How old is Suisei now? 6 years ago in that video, she might have had a glow-up

Yeah, you're right, she definitely doesn't know tagalog. Basically going "no clue what you're saying" :KEKWlaugh:

She actually looks very similar to a childhood girl I had a crush on... :KEKWlaugh:

How old is Suisei now? 6 years ago in that video, she might have had a glow-up
Unfortunately, there were some posts where they celebrated her birthday, but no mention of age on them.

But seriously, I don't know where the info about her age came from, the one that supposedly said she's born in 1997 or how the people who reject this doxx said "Suisei, Endolu and this girl's age doesnt match so it's not true" knows what their age are.

Last edited:
Suisei does not understand Tagalog or, of course, English.
This is rare among foreign families in Japan. (This is because most foreign families in Japan speak in a foreign language in the home.)

Unfortunately, there were some posts where they celebrated her birthday, but no mention of age on them. I only know that at least she was still in school in 2015 from a comment by her mother, which was also the same year she did the drawing for the Japanese singer CD cover, which is dope.

But seriously, I don't know where the info about her age came from, the one that supposedly said she's born in 1997 or how the people who reject this doxx said "Suisei, Endolu and this girl's age doesnt match so it's not true" knows what their age are.
the language dialect is like bisaya mixed with ilonggo? or ilocano?

Unfortunately, there were some posts where they celebrated her birthday, but no mention of age on them. I only know that at least she was still in school in 2015 from a comment by her mother, which was also the same year she did the drawing for the Japanese singer CD cover, which is dope.

A bit of research goes a long way or you're just baiting for information, but I'll bite. A lot of what the other poster was referring to was information that existed prior to this new "doxx". A lot of JP sites still use that information for her birth year.

The 1997 birth year is a conclusion based on when she supposedly was starting her 3rd/final year of high school.

Using this source, because it cites the original tweets: https://web.archive.org/web/20240120170422/https://nyfco.org/suiseihosimati-zense/
Later, found this one too: https://pentanews.net/suisei_hosimati/#i-4

Section 5 of the web archive is going to refer to her supposed birth date as well.
The first tweet (2015) @'ing her references her being in her third year of high school the coming spring.
The second tweet (2020) references her birthday to be April 18th.

Based on these two items, she would have been 17 when the first tweet happened or 18 once her birthday passes. 2015 minus 18 = 1997.
Accordingly, in 2024, she should be 27 by now.

For those audio clips, I don't know if focusing on matching Suisei's voice is the best way to go about it? She did get throat surgery and had to adjust how she speaks. If anything, if you really want to "confirm" whether it's her, comparing Anemachi's voice is probably the route to take. The audio is too garbled for me and after trying to compare one video, I went "this is a waste of my time". My enjoyment of her isn't going to change, so why bother.

the people doing these ratings are often 2/10 themselves, so who really cares about their opinion
I said 4/10 which is perfectly fair on a scale of 10 with 4-6 range being average. Once again I am not hating and the video was years ago, but looks wise you gotta be delusional to say she was pretty. I have lived in Japan and in my opinion that would've been on the lower side of average, but i'll leave it at that.

Unfortunately, there were some posts where they celebrated her birthday, but no mention of age on them.

Just seems so funny to me people who reject the latest doxx use another notorious doxx site as their proof lol

Oh shit, Aki Suzuya is graduating.

That's one more OG Niji JP member. Considering their own conclusion is that their viewerbase cares little for the new livers, they might be getting in trouble now... I feel like after most OG Holomem started breaking the 1M subscriber barrier, the OG Niji livers are graduating in droves. Which makes sense seeing how they have more market time than the Hololive people but were left to fend themselves with not even a fraction of their success to their names.

Oh shit, Aki Suzuya is graduating.

That's one more OG Niji JP member. Considering their own conclusion is that their viewerbase cares little for the new livers, they might be getting in trouble now... I feel like after most OG Holomem started breaking the 1M subscriber barrier, the OG Niji livers are graduating in droves. Which makes sense seeing how they have more market time than the Hololive people but were left to fend themselves with not even a fraction of their success to their names.
idk who she is but to have 160k subs 6 years in and average a total of 2K views per archive livestream is nasty work.

Back
Top Bottom