Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Itsbush69

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 27, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Yeah I mean why wouldn't you stay "indie"? Can just get sponsors from mythic and have free range on your content. The only real reason it seems to join a big agency is to gain more followers/more merch options but if u already have a decent sized audience then you're pretty much set. But hey cant deny youd make more in an agency but obviously some ppl care more about freedom than that

Reactions: Dicks McKenzie

chibired

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Just like there is cons to being part of a corpo there is also pros. Like you said the extra exposure/followers is one factor but another is the atmosphere, some people (myself included) do better in environments where there is rules set in place and people tell us what to do. Indies have alot of freedom and sometimes that's overwhelming for people. Another is the opportunities, obviously this isnt exclusive to corpos but being part of a big brand will definitely help with things like getting café collabs or voice acting gigs. And finally sometimes people are just fans, just look at Nerissa lmao
(Also this should go without saying but obviously the pros and cons depend per corporation, this is just a general overview)

deit3

Lurker
Sep 21, 2022
Did anyone record the stream where annytf drew herself nude and then with a futacock? Live on twitch when they changed the policy for like a few hours.

Reactions: EggBert03

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
She's been pretty active posting skebs on Fansly and on her lewdtuber socials so there's no reason to assume she's gonna welch. I think it's just she's had some difficulties moving and thats why she's been AWOL from all streaming for like the last month.
Also there is a discussion thread if you want a place to just talk about lewdtubers and avtubers cough cough

Nothing lewd (as far as I know) but she used to be a pretty well known flesh streamer so her face and bod are out there
FtR4Pa_XgAEm5j1