Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

sagatiba00

Superfan
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So... Virtual Raphosody vs. Dreamhack... Funny thing how those happened simultaneously, eh?

Consider: $220 to be able to see the entirety of VR to receive from Nijisanji what essentially amounts to a glorified karaoke stream when most people were actually expecting a full 3D experience not unlike AR Live COLORS, compared to an entire stadium of people receiving a whole-ass holographic statge concert for $35.

Predictably, VR was essentially empty. At this point you gotta ask yourself if the figureheads at Nijisanji are so stupid they can't realize their greed is hurting their business model. If you CAN'T dignify yourself to price your shit fairly compared to your immediate competition, SURPRISE: it ain't gonna sell.

raymfletcher

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
i was hoping someone would bring this up because this is the only place i can talk about vtubers haha.

but yea i feel bad for some the nijisanji girls. its so obvious some of them are holo rejects based on how much they just want to perform. from past nijisanji live events, it doesnt even seem like they provide them with any stage performance training at all.

reum12

Lurker
Sep 11, 2023
Does anyone have anything on matara pre niji? I know she streamed before that but couldn't find anything.

sagatiba00

Superfan
Mar 14, 2022
And they don't. If you didn't attend their Vtubing Academy, which is Japan-only (and closed right now), they don't offer any sort of training nor they have the personnel or the facilities for that. You wanna do something? It's from your own pocket. Even if you consider the AR live, it's clear the talents had barely any kind of dancing or vocal lessons.
Hell, Vox was streamming sub 1K around the same time. Vox. Which at one point was reaching 60K CCV and rivaling GURA of all people. Now have returned and is reaching indie rookie numbers. For a guy that used to be their golden goose, this must be fucking with his head HARD, cuz Niji only invests on talents that manage to deliver by themselves. He's now one of the crowd, and he knows this. Next fuck up, it's his head on the chopper.

sagatiba00

Superfan
Mar 14, 2022
Hot take: Mori/Demondice is hot. Have you SEEN the sheer size of those badonkers? Or the fact that she's so gym crazy that her orthopedist told her "if you ever want to have slimmer thighs, you gonna need to reduce your training volume"? I don't care if I'm down horrendous, whoever could take me out that woman would be named the next King of the Britains lmfao

djmeowth

Tier 2 Sub
Apr 8, 2022

She can look pretty hot in certain outfits and I bet she looks great naked. But most of the time I see her wearing frumpy, baggy clothes and a face mask pulled down under her chin - to hide her neck chub, I guess? She should just own her thiccness but I guess being around skinny japanese women so often makes her feel self-conscious. Maybe I should find it relatable that she dresses like me.