0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
any info on this?
gssg10.png

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Christ that's absolutely ancient history. From what I remember in the mid 2010s a really schizo Vinesauce fan leaked a bunch of "nudes" of Vinesauce members - most of Jen but one of Limes. It's also worth noting they were completely unverified and likely bullshit, but people just ran with them because why not. Lemme see if I can find the Limes one in particular.

Edit - found it way faster than I expected (left is from Limes' twitter, right is the alleged nude)
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Doesn't look anything like her to me personally, but the internet gonna internet.
(Also it's Limes' birthday today and her new outfit is pretty cute)

Last edited:

Juan_Domingo_Perón

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
VShoujo doesn't "recruit". They're an agency, not a corpo. They don't have a recruitment process. If you have a friend inside, you have a feet inside. It's not deeper than that.

That's also the reason the talents have practically all and any liberty. They're not "hired" by VShoujo; they're VShoujo's clients.

blackjack123456

Diamond Tier
Jun 22, 2022
I am really trying to understand is why go for ex-talent agency vtubers when most of the large independent vtubers on twitch have more viewers or a bigger audience than the ex-talent that graduated or got fired from their previous agency if you are nepo hiring? I mean is the growth even working in trying to get the vtuber fanbase from Nijisanji when Falseyed and Selen already beat the company to death as a black company on youtube(the youtube vtuber watchers will probably see phase and hololive among other company there as options to watch to)? Company has already gotten a reputation on 4chan as a retirement home agency as how most of those users view it as. This is not counting the multiple instances Twitch is astroturfing this company hard in wanting to get more vtuber viewers across social media as possible.

I dont know if its just me but I feel like the IDF(not jews) shilling is at a crazy amount this year and last year than compared to 2020 and 2021. Probably because the panhandling business from it is good later down the line considering how her oilers act on her chat and even shill their message about it towards other members of their organization like henya.
index.php

you have to respect the hustle though.

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
Most "indie" vtubers aren't actually independent, that's just a nomenclature; they're managed by talent agencies - Bao is managed by UTA, Layna by GGTalent, Giri by GeeXPlus, countless others by Mythic Talent etc etc, most of these vtubers already have good representation and probably wouldn't feel the desire to join VShojo if asked, or their agency might have a non-compete clause so they straight up couldnt join.
Alternatively they're part of a "psuedo-corpo" friendgroup (VChiiban, 3am, Astraline, VIISYN etc etc) and that's where they've chosen to sow their oats and grow their brand.

The pool of truly independent vtubers with big followings is actually pretty small - it's basically just Snuffy lol. (And as we talked about last week, it's very unlikely for Snuffy to join VShojo anymore)

xutox19

Superfan
Jun 29, 2022
the established twitch streamers already have a good thing going, no reason to switch it up.
the ex-corpo vtubers just want back end support so they can keep the train rolling.

with ex-niji they have weird ass contracts that could possibly be preventing them from going to vshojo too quickly (the 6 month clause in the contract) so that could be why we see cases like mika/michi joining now, but pomu/mint being indie
with established indies like filian, onigiri, numi, shylily, etc., theres no big advantage to joining a group like vshojo. they already have a good system in place and likely have management or other 'employees' that they have to consider as well.

this is why the 'poaching' of ex-corpos seems to be the play for vshojo. they get a talent with an established fanbase who will inevitably do well, but dont have to worry about taking over the established infrastructure holding up those streamers

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
Oh 100%. It's how most talent agencies operate - just organizing merch, sponsorships, con appearances and so on - and it's why people generally refer to the streamers that are part of talent agencies as "independent" even when they technically aren't.
Conversely VShojo does have an active management and rules for its brand image. It's why Melody has a 'separation of church and state' approach to her NSFW content; her game is entirely disconnected from VShojo, she doesnt reference VShojo on her lewdtuber socials anymore etc.

So there's very clear benefits for "independent" vtubers to stay indie if they so choose.

Reactions: PinkElepahnt