EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

A little discord grooming hurt nobody.
Tell that to my balls who have been working overtime since I found her :kekw:

But yes, she's a babe; but I also really like her personality. Had to stop myself from following her because she feels like an extremely dangerous parasocial bait. Not that she does it intentionally, but rather that she has a sort of gravity around her that goes beyond having nice tits.

kind of a nice week ahead:

-alekirser 2.0 model debut
-mari and yae going on a road trip to have hot sweaty sex (maybe, hopefully)
-ruby members asmr... it's kinda odd how you can't find her members streams anywhere. perhaps her gfe is so good no one wants to leak them
-the return of slutty danpa
-i don't know what else

how do you even faint from jacking off bro? Calm down
I jerked off a little too hard twice my soul practically left my body for a few seconds, I loved her tits so much that I went ahead and used the School of the Undefeated of the East, King of Hearts' Secret Technique, Burning God Finger on my dick. My eyes rolled up, let out a liberating moan and then saw my ancestors looking at me like how Aang saw the previous Avatars before him. Shit was wild... and... I shouldn't do it again or else I'll deal serious injury with my junk.

I love her tits so much... I just wanna... fucken squeeze my face in the middle of em both, hug her tightly, suffocate, die, cremated, then thrown about into the heartless sea. That's the way I want to die. A Beautiful death at the hands of such motherly curves... who's a lil crazy gotta admit her twitter's a lil unhinged WHEEZE

Anyways...

-ruby members asmr... it's kinda odd how you can't find her members streams anywhere. perhaps her gfe is so good no one wants to leak them
That and probably because Ruby is already pretty poor so her fans are being respectful and not leak her content so she won't lose money.... But that excuse doesn't really work now that I think about it because her fans are broke as hell and uses fake money to "support her".

Honestly, maybe leaking her members, depends on how hard she'll get, may convince a few whales to truly support her. Yeah they might be groomers and coomers, but at least they make sure your rent is paid on time.

I jerked off a little too hard twice my soul practically left my body for a few seconds, I loved her tits so much that I went ahead and used the School of the Undefeated of the East, King of Hearts' Secret Technique, Burning God Finger on my dick. My eyes rolled up, let out a liberating moan and then saw my ancestors looking at me like how Aang saw the previous Avatars before him. Shit was wild... and... I shouldn't do it again or else I'll deal serious injury with my junk.

I love her tits so much... I just wanna... fucken squeeze my face in the middle of em both, hug her tightly, suffocate, die, cremated, then thrown about into the heartless sea. That's the way I want to die. A Beautiful death at the hands of such motherly curves... who's a lil crazy gotta admit her twitter's a lil unhinged WHEEZE

Anyways...
Have some more Denpa tits

kind of a nice week ahead:

-alekirser 2.0 model debut
-mari and yae going on a road trip to have hot sweaty sex (maybe, hopefully)
-the return of slutty danpa
-i don't know what else
is mari and yae having sex confirmed or?

Back
Top Bottom