EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

yeah either getting fucked or getting fingered. Either way, I definitely prefer this approach.

Also not really sure what the point of her "hiatus" is since she's been doing 1-2 streams every day since it started. Hell, once she leaves her BF's basement or wherever after 10/3, you could say that the content options are getting downgraded. Like at some point, they could totally pivot their branding to be a lewdtuber sex couple assuming they understand that 99.5% of people aren't there for Juniper at all and that he should just remain an avatar and not much more.
Do you have it archive? For sure this is getting taken down

Thats a shame honestly, are they fr a lewdtuber married couple? I thought they just did collabs together
Well it’s pretty obvious who they are if you actually try to look them up, they don’t even try to hide it and around 2021 they announced they were planning to get married.

I hope Vanilla and BF continue doing couple content, even if you don't enjoy it I think it's a niche that barely anyone fills and a lot of people would appreciate having someone fill said niche (myself included). I understand if you don't like that kind of content but please let us have this one 🙏

I hope Vanilla and BF continue doing couple content, even if you don't enjoy it I think it's a niche that barely anyone fills and a lot of people would appreciate having someone fill said niche (myself included). I understand if you don't like that kind of content but please let us have this one 🙏
If they go witht he couple content, the best way to do it is like how they did it last stream. the guy shouldnt have another mic and not talking and just play with her quietly so it makes the viewer fill in the gaps. makes it much hotter and cuz I don't wanna hear a guy talking dirty on my ear

If they go witht he couple content, the best way to do it is like how they did it last stream. the guy shouldnt have another mic and not talking and just play with her quietly so it makes the viewer fill in the gaps. makes it much hotter and cuz I don't wanna hear a guy talking dirty on my ear

No, the girl should be muted, or gagged, and the guy should have an XBOX headset mic, doing play by play and talking dirty. :KEKWlaugh:

Does she have a content thread ?

No, the girl should be muted, or gagged, and the guy should have an XBOX headset mic, doing play by play and talking dirty. :KEKWlaugh:
NO MUTED YES GAGGED
Few things are as hot as muffled screams. Get yourself a vibe garter while at that, then just leave her bound and gagged with the magic wand at 100%, go play for a few hours and leave her as background noise.

... You know what? This is a good content idea lmfao

I just opened her coomer. I found out that she masturbated with a shock collar. My dacryphilia has been sated. Damn she has a beautiful voice!

Back
Top Bottom