EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

"Large Indies Global", a thread on 4chan /vt/
No fucking wonder. Vtubers seriously need to stop ego browsing 4chan. They're basically asking to be the most miserable person ever. VAllure girls be ego searching too and it be fucking up their mental health as well. I seriously feel no sympathy towards any Vtuber who thinks fucking around and finding out is what'll help them feel any ounce of love

so i gave vanillas latest "asmr" vod a listen and she def got fucked toward the end without the bf talking. thats much better :OkayChampThumbs:
yeah either getting fucked or getting fingered. Either way, I definitely prefer this approach.

Also not really sure what the point of her "hiatus" is since she's been doing 1-2 streams every day since it started. Hell, once she leaves her BF's basement or wherever after 10/3, you could say that the content options are getting downgraded. Like at some point, they could totally pivot their branding to be a lewdtuber sex couple assuming they understand that 99.5% of people aren't there for Juniper at all and that he should just remain an avatar and not much more.

yeah either getting fucked or getting fingered. Either way, I definitely prefer this approach.

Also not really sure what the point of her "hiatus" is since she's been doing 1-2 streams every day since it started. Hell, once she leaves her BF's basement or wherever after 10/3, you could say that the content options are getting downgraded. Like at some point, they could totally pivot their branding to be a lewdtuber sex couple assuming they understand that 99.5% of people aren't there for Juniper at all and that he should just remain an avatar and not much more.
i wouldn't say 99.5% considering her view numbers, since the kick dumbass and like 3 others are very much simping over the bf more than her

i wouldn't say 99.5% considering her view numbers, since the kick dumbass and like 3 others are very much simping over the bf more than her
they were acting like THEY were the guy's gf in the cord it was so weird

or to put it better they were like the guy's posse hyping him up to fuck her. Sorry my last time ranting but it's still hard to grasp that without cringing into oblivion

Ngl I prefer Gentiana over Charlotte but I also know she just exists to hype up her wife and doesn’t really do much sexual stuff outside of collabs with Charlotte.
Thats a shame honestly, are they fr a lewdtuber married couple? I thought they just did collabs together

I'm trying to understand Denpa. Is she damage controlling from her earlier posts, trying to get denpals to understand her kinks, or having a medium schizo episode. I guess thats the Denpa charm.

I'm trying to understand Denpa. Is she damage controlling from her earlier posts, trying to get denpals to understand her kinks, or having a medium schizo episode. I guess thats the Denpa charm.
Most likely yes to all of the above.
Dealing with her is like a constant improv show, you're frankly better off rolling with whatever is going on than trying to make it make sense

Can't find the tweet, she may of deleted it but its this

7647654765476547aec70de636f32ce1.md.jpg
God, that body would have me acting unwise. The only thing fat I see in this pic are those gazongas, man! She's perfect. What the fuck. And with THAT voice? Bruh, I'd give her a whole-ass soccer team, ion even care. Goddamn! I'm getting hard just by imagining it.
Thats a shame honestly, are they fr a lewdtuber married couple? I thought they just did collabs together
They literally left Indonesia together so they could stay a couple, man. It doesn't get more blatant than that lol

Back
Top Bottom