EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

It's probably just be a bit (she's good at committing to those tho not for very long) but this one is kindaaaaa.......It just doesn't fit her I guess? If it is a bit and she's not actually losing her shit.

Notifs on for Denpa's twitter alt and Gumpai's twitter alts has been an interesting experience this past hour. Just want to pound the menhera brain worms away and tuck them both into bed. Its a weird appeal, but I kinda like angry Denpa.

Notifs on for Denpa's twitter alt and Gumpai's twitter alts has been an interesting experience this past hour. Just want to pound the menhera brain worms away and tuck them both into bed. Its a weird appeal, but I kinda like angry Denpa.
Brave

I have notifs on for Gumpai but dear lord I can't for Denpa cause it would drive me insane.

I guess Denpa was browsing lig and saw people talking about her, guess that explains the rants. They were making fun of her in real time.

Back
Top Bottom