EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

I'm pretty sure vanillabellam became a vtuber just to squeeze money out of dudes then get horny for them. Hell even her bf was linking his cashapp after fucking her live😹 W method I guess but I doubt she'll stay around for long enjoy while you can

i think she'll stay as long as she can, at least until she gets banned cause she's incredibly careless

i hope someone pings them on deez cord and tells them to delete the vod before they get banned

...although it's kick, so who cares if they get banned they can just make another account lol

in the discord chulove stream nothing happened a couple of erogame nude scenes but nothing serious.

i hope someone pings them on deez cord and tells them to delete the vod before they get banned

...although it's kick, so who cares if they get banned they can just make another account lol
i saw someone ping them about the twitch vod needing to cut off the last part mentioning kick and fucking, i don't think they care if kick bans them tho

i saw someone ping them about the twitch vod needing to cut off the last part mentioning kick and fucking, i don't think they care if kick bans them tho
like that guy said i don't think she has any aspirations and shit to make it. seems like they're there to make a quick buck and dip. nothing wrong with that but i'd personally wouldn't go into trouble ping her and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom