EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

how much did she spent on that model, it seem rly high quality to just be here and make a quick buck, its gonna take at least 6 month to a year to recoup probably

her angel model is pretty cheap i think, since it's a premade model for sale, and the other model has a matching set, so it's likely also one of those cheap mass produced models being sold

her angel model is pretty cheap i think, since it's a premade model for sale, and the other model has a matching set, so it's likely also one of those cheap mass produced models being sold
oh, then the quick buck thing is believable

Amelia is a creative person. I can see the reason simply being there’s no more room for her to grow anymore.

You can see it as far back as her 3rd year with holo that she’s been taking a back seat in holo. And now it makes even more sense why she doesn’t want to be in the center of recent key visuals even though she is the gen leader.

I think she is probably her pursuing more production level endeavors. Maybe well a movie or series produced by her in the future.

I don’t wanna jinx it but I can see the same type of drive in ina as well.

Ina by far has the most raw talent in myth and has all the resources to do things on her own. She recently was interview (as Nagu) about doing visual novel work.
God bless amelia watson, the greatest time traveler detective

the only reason i believe she's not here for a quick buck is cause while the models may be cheaper than custom. the binaurial audio setup isn't that cheap, not to mention who puts this much effort into setting up a server and stuff just for that. she's likely just really not too knowledgeable in the streaming department and is easily excited by the idea of quick cash and is being very careless about it. she'll survive as long as someone keeps her in line but she's bound to get a strike or ban if she keeps devolving into a horny mess every stream. otherwise let's enjoy the easy content while she's still around

Oh. So it happened at the end. I read that someone copyright claimed her channel to expose her identity. Youtube sucks.
Was it that? Im pretty sure its because its associated with her VOD channel, which has a shit ton of copyright material, considering she like every lazy twitch streamer just does reactions while eating and puts the entire video on stream. Youtube takes down the channel thats done in and also any associated channel.

Was it that? Im pretty sure its because its associated with her VOD channel, which has a shit ton of copyright material, considering she like every lazy twitch streamer just does reactions while eating and puts the entire video on stream. Youtube takes down the channel thats done in and also any associated channel.
Wait, I remembered wrong. Her VOD channel was taken down because someone exploited the copyright strike and basically asked IronMouse to identify herself. Basically allowing them doxing her. But now even the main channel is down???? What the hell????

Wait, I remembered wrong. Her VOD channel was taken down because someone exploited the copyright strike and basically asked IronMouse to identify herself. Basically allowing them doxing her. But now even the main channel is down???? What the hell????
No, her VOD channel was taken down cuz of copyright claims, but not necessarily because someone wanted to dox her, but you do have to put some personal information if you want to counter claim, which VShojo should have taken care of that. But like the person above said, if you just react to a lot of content and uploads the vod to youtube, you can and prolly will get copyright claim, or in extreme cases, could have the channel/video taken down.

Back
Top Bottom