EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

chulove is playing an erotic game and she's live on her discord, I don't think anything will happen but she's more horny than usual.

So now its like she's not streaming or anything but will be in complete silence but will participate in huge events? Well thats okay i guess but the reason is why tho? Isn't that is like making it hard even more for her?
Amelia is a creative person. I can see the reason simply being there’s no more room for her to grow anymore.

You can see it as far back as her 3rd year with holo that she’s been taking a back seat in holo. And now it makes even more sense why she doesn’t want to be in the center of recent key visuals even though she is the gen leader.

I think she is probably her pursuing more production level endeavors. Maybe well a movie or series produced by her in the future.

I don’t wanna jinx it but I can see the same type of drive in ina as well.

Ina by far has the most raw talent in myth and has all the resources to do things on her own. She recently was interview (as Nagu) about doing visual novel work.

Vanilla and BF are moving to Kick rn I believe, my internet is kinda shit rn so hopefully one of you can record the stream as well 🙏

Back
Top Bottom