EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Sorry it took so long, but here's the gofile for vanillabelam latest kick vod
Could I be qualified as an incel or something like that if I just .. can't appreciate things like that when there is a dude talking in my fkn ears at the same time ? Because I kinda don't rly wanna hear a dude moan in my ears

The departure of Amelia should be treated as a graduation though

This is first time a founding branch member has graduated. So this is something they are playing around with if someone like sora graduates.

I think I heard Amelia is still going to have an alumni tag on the hololive page once she leaves

However maybe this will open the door for more alumni (like sana??) to return

Sorry it took so long, but here's the gofile for vanillabelam latest kick vod
Finally got around to watching this one. Her voice is hot and would definitely jerk off to it but the guy just throws me off. Now I can beat my meat to some dude moans as I can swing both ways but when it's what I hear the most in a b/g couple action, I just completely lose interest

Wait, I remembered wrong. Her VOD channel was taken down because someone exploited the copyright strike and basically asked IronMouse to identify herself. Basically allowing them doxing her. But now even the main channel is down???? What the hell????
Her vod channel and her main channel both have the same owner. And since one of her channels was taken down due to a (almost certainly fraudulent and malicious) DMCA claim, Youtube decided to enforce their "if one of your channels goes down, all of your channels go down" rule.

Her vod channel and her main channel both have the same owner. And since one of her channels was taken down due to a (almost certainly fraudulent and malicious) DMCA claim, Youtube decided to enforce their "if one of your channels goes down, all of your channels go down" rule.
Sweet baby Jesus. That's sad. And also dumb from YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom