EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

I think this setup is good because her vtuber avatar is really good and It's a waste of money if you they trash it on digital heavy. The I see this moving forward someone will replace the Ame the Talent behind her to a new one. Similar to the Situation of Kizuna Ai I really hope that's the case.
I swear you post this every time a vtuber graduates

So, Ame clarified some of the things in her prior short stream announcement about her ceasing her activities:
  • Ame said that she could come back in any project or anything regarding her just using her voice, so probably a cover, maybe a future voice pack or anything that Holo has planned.
  • Ame might be able to come back, at least if she feels that COVER needs her that much or something happens that may be the case for her to come back, but nothing is certain for her to do that for the time being, and if it were the case won't be for a LONG long time.
  • Myth knew about Ame ceasing her streaming activities since at least the Breaking Dimensions concert.
  • She might be able to participate in future projects, but just like what I said in the second point, is not for certain it will be the case.
  • She also talked about how she mentioned some things to Myth, and some not but also for her not to make her genmates feel down about it, at least also during the whole Myth anniversary celebration, basically anything to make them hurt as little as possible given the weight of her announcement and intentions of stopping streaming entirely.
  • In a nice nod to her lore, Ame said she was going to go back to her own timeline, saying that she already did everything she had to do on this timeline, but Smol Ame would keep going and doing her own activities in her own timeline, so rest assured the groundpound is not dying.
  • Even though COVER/Hololive mentioned Ame would be an affiliate in their official communication, she herself mentioned that it's still something quite weird, because she could be also considered (once she stops streaming) as an alumni, i.e. the same term that an actor of a franchise or a long running show gets this moniker like with any of the Kamen Rider or Super Sentai series as they themselves when they appear in news and events they are referred to as "alumni". And sometimes in those instances, said actors are known to come back for later shows or movies, as there are multiple instances of an actor coming back to the franchise of a show after A LONG ass-time as with the case of Takeda Kouhei with his return as Sawatari Kazumi in Kamen Rider Build, literally a decade almost after his participation in Kamen Rider Kiva as Otoya Kurenai ended.
  • Ame after reading a comment on her chat, after suggesting the coined term of maybe her becoming a "legacy member", suggesting that it could be a term she could be using once she stops streaming, given her very unique circumstances of her graduation but NOT graduation, again sasuga time detective, but to stop of any potential problem or miscommunication issue that she could cause on her end, she still mentions to refer to the official COVER/Hololive communication about her stopping her activities.
For anyone doubting, you can still watch the, by at me at this point of posting this, VOD of her talking about to corroborate everything she said.
With all that being said, this at least puts me at a much better emotional state than I was prior, and seeing her just talking about in her usual cheerful, chill and happy smiley way, really puts you in a good mood. Will miss you a lot Ame, love ya great detective. :pepoLove:

Last edited:
I wonder if she'll just like totally stop streaming, get a "normal job", maybe something related to vtuber like a consultant or something like that or she'll just go back to her PL account and stream there when she feels like.

So, Ame clarified some of the things in her prior short stream announcement about her ceasing her activities:
  • Ame said that she could come back in any project or anything regarding her just using her voice, so probably a cover, maybe a future voice pack or anything that Holo has planned.
  • Ame might be able to come back, at least if she feels that COVER needs her that much or something happens that may be the case for her to come back, but nothing is certain for her to do that for the time being, and if it were the case won't be for a LONG long time.
  • Myth knew about Ame ceasing her streaming activities since at least the Breaking Dimensions concert.
  • She might be able to participate in future projects, but just like what I said in the second point, is not for certain it will be the case.
  • She also talked about how she mentioned some things to Myth, and some not but also for her not to make her genmates feel down about it, at least also during the whole Myth anniversary celebration, basically anything to make them hurt as little as possible given the weight of her announcement and intentions of stopping streaming entirely.
  • In a nice nod to her lore, Ame said she was going to go back to her own timeline, saying that she already did everything she had to do on this timeline, but Smol Ame would keep going and doing her own activities in her own timeline, so rest assured the groundpound is not dying.
  • Even though COVER/Hololive mentioned Ame would be an affiliate in their official communication, she herself mentioned that it's still something quite weird, because she could be also considered (once she stops streaming) as an alumni, i.e. the same term that an actor of a franchise or a long running show gets this moniker like with any of the Kamen Rider or Super Sentai series as they themselves when they appear in news and events they are referred to as "alumni". And sometimes in those instances, said actors are known to come back for later shows or movies, as there are multiple instances of an actor coming back to the franchise of a show after A LONG ass-time as with the case of Takeda Kouhei with is return as Sawatari Kazumi in Kamen Rider Build.
  • Ame after reading a comment on her chat, after suggesting the coined term of maybe her becoming a "legacy member", suggesting that it could be a term she could be using once she stops streaming, given her very unique circumstances of her graduation but NOT graduation, again sasuga time detective, but to stop of any potential problem or miscommunication issue that she could cause on her end, she still mentions to refer to the official COVER/Hololive communication about her stopping her activities.
For anyone doubting, you can still watch the, by at me at this point of posting this, VOD of her talking about to corroborate everything she said.
With all that being said, this at least puts me at a much better emotional state than I was prior, and seeing her just talking about in her usual cheerful, chill and happy smiley way, really puts you in a good mood. Will miss you a lot Ame, love ya great detective. :pepoLove:

T-that's just how life is I-
[WARNING!!!: YOU'RE RUNNING LOW ON "IT IS WHAT IT IS" ARE YOU SURE TO CONTINUE?]
>Y
It is what it is... QwQ)

I wonder if she'll just like totally stop streaming, get a "normal job", maybe something related to vtuber like a consultant or something like that or she'll just go back to her PL account and stream there when she feels like.
What would she even stream?

• Even though COVER/Hololive mentioned Ame would be an affiliate in their official communication, she herself mentioned that it's still something quite weird, because she could be also considered (once she stops streaming) as an alumni, i.e. the same term that an actor of a franchise or a long running show gets this moniker like with any of the Kamen Rider or Super Sentai series as they themselves when they appear in news and events they are referred to as "alumni". And sometimes in those instances, said actors are known to come back for later shows or movies, as there are multiple instances of an actor coming back to the franchise of a show after A LONG ass-time as with the case of Takeda Kouhei with is return as Sawatari Kazumi in Kamen Rider Build.

So now its like she's not streaming or anything but will be in complete silence but will participate in huge events? Well thats okay i guess but the reason is why tho? Isn't that is like making it hard even more for her?

What would she even stream?
She likes FPS games a lot, so she played A LOT of overwatch, apex, even valorant and CS, so she could just stream more of that, or just do whatever she wants like just chatting (which she also did a lot), art and so on.

Back
Top Bottom