EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

:( she's leaving on the 30th.

This is sad, I'm not a teamate but I liked Ame. I still think she'll join management or help with 3d stuff idk, this is weird. I mean she was building a studio on her house for months.
Also this makes me a bit scared because one day my oshi will probably graduate too, and I don’t think I will ever be prepared for that day. Cherish your time with your oshi, everyone.

This is sad, I'm not a teamate but I liked Ame. I still think she'll join management or help with 3d stuff idk, this is weird. I mean she was building a studio on her house for months.
Also this makes me a bit scared because one day my oshi will probably graduate too, and I don’t think I will ever be prepared for that day. Cherish your time with your oshi, everyone.
Am I the only one who's actually kinda happy about this development? Way I see it, this could turn out like those Kpop idols who grow up to become producers themselves, to great success, I might add, because they know how the industry works top to bottom.

To me, this genuinely feels like a much better ending than your normal graduation into obscurity route (Ex Niji livers don't count because that's more like crawling their way out the pits of hell than anything else), or just logging off the internet entirely like some others have done. We will likely have Ame cameos and content for years to come, hell, it wouldn't surprise me if she becomes like the EN mentor for new gens to come, and we will hear about her good work through them. Idk, I'm just happy she's moving up in the world without really leaving us behind :thonk:

I’m surprised that nobody mentioned el_XoX and Projekt Melody had a collaboration irl. She even has the free vod on fansly. El also happens to be a virgin, legitimately. She wrote the post saying Mel gave her her first kiss while they used toys on each other that stream.
I believe Mel is El's oshi so very cute if true

I think this setup is good because her vtuber avatar is really good and It's a waste of money if you they trash it on digital heavy. The I see this moving forward someone will replace the Ame the Talent behind her to a new one. Similar to the Situation of Kizuna Ai I really hope that's the case.
Okay, firstly, almost all avatars and models of graduated members of agencies are of fine quality (except for those from Nijisanji before they get reworked), but that doesn't matter as much as the person behind that avatar.

Secondly, I can't express how much I think you're being disrespectful towards Ame right now and that you think anyone else could replace her character. Sure, it's a lot of keyfabing and roleplaying, but ultimately that part is minor compared to their actual personality which is being fully embraced. I can assure you that the english speaking audience will never forgive Cover if they pull off that same stunt. There will be riots. :FeelsRageMan:

Thirdly, it only worked for Kizuna AI cause of the way they took the brand ultimately, creating several Kizuna AIs and so on blahblah.

Lastly, you didn't read any announcement did ya? Ame herself is going to come back for some events, it may take a while but it seems like she's able to participate from time to time. My guess is stuff like ENreco and GTA, but she won't stream her POV making it a very unique experience and then also stuff like Holofes and other concerts, since she's very much still an idol.

Am I the only one who's actually kinda happy about this development? Way I see it, this could turn out like those Kpop idols who grow up to become producers themselves, to great success, I might add, because they know how the industry works top to bottom.

To me, this genuinely feels like a much better ending than your normal graduation into obscurity route (Ex Niji livers don't count because that's more like crawling their way out the pits of hell than anything else), or just logging off the internet entirely like some others have done. We will likely have Ame cameos and content for years to come, hell, it wouldn't surprise me if she becomes like the EN mentor for new gens to come, and we will hear about her good work through them. Idk, I'm just happy she's moving up in the world without really leaving us behind :thonk:
It's that bittersweet sadness/happiness. I agree, though she's clearly stated she won't become part of staff. What I think has happened and I'm surprised no one has mentioned it yet is that she has gotten a very good opportunity to get to work for some high tech firm or some other stuff she's interested in. It's clearly some sort of work which will allow her in the future to come back from time to time and appear in other people's streams or official streams I believe. But it's not at all affiliated with Cover I think. Cover probably helped her land that job though.

But yeah, I'm super happy for her, but man that doesn't stop the tears from streaming down my face. :SadgeCry:

I came here because im grieving towards ame's departure but seeing you guys even degenarates in this forum being respectful towards ame (for some), brings a joy to my face, i guess i just need some to cope and talk too i guess, well just now think ame is like gura just there will never be an update ever again😭

I came here because im grieving towards ame's departure but seeing you guys even degenarates in this forum being respectful towards ame (for some), brings a joy to my face, i guess i just need some to cope and talk too i guess, well just now think ame is like gura just there will never be an update ever again😭
Ngl, this forum has perhaps the most civil vtuber discussions I've seen.

I feel a lot of people actually started with Myth, and thus a lot here has a deep respect for her.

Like, yeah, sure, we wanna impregnate her too but like, deep respect for her and her hard work.

So true I don't watch Hololive much anymore but Ame been a huge corner stone on the EN side along with all of Myth I might make a joke about her joining Vshojo but that just a joke at how they the retirement home not like I really expect her to

Back
Top Bottom