EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

I know she talked about burnout and she hasn't been streaming as much, but damn this sucks. I wish her the best in whatever she does in the future.
From what she posted in the comments technician stuff is the future I'm guessing

Now with a cooler mind, and just thinking things, and seeing this from Ame herself, confirms everything people are talking about and no, she WON'T be part of the staff, her role would be more like some here mentioned, being more of a tech and behind the scenes helper/supporter and all that, so she will be there while at the same time not being there, at least not as a member anymore, but still, there either way.
It's still bittersweet regardless, hope she enjoys her new work and role after September 30th comes and goes, stay strong Detective!

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https://preview.redd.it/damn-goodbye-detective-v0-q20vgbn1ixpd1.jpeg?width=1284&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=47eb64c18a600dab98ed3ada49f69530c53a7d14
Yeah, from my point of view snd assumptions, it seems like she wanted to step back from streaming, essentially graduate, but not retire "ame" nor leave the company. Seems this result is the compromise.

Man... I'm craving for Ruby's sweet moans kisses and ear licks. Denpa's too. And ChuLove. And Mariya. I'm just craving for Vtuber licks overall. There's just something about the softcore stuff that gets me going more than the hardcore stuff. It's like being teased and begging for more while the R18 stuff is like "goon and move on".

I agree with you I also like the idea of them losing control or sneaking in coomer stuff when they aren't suppose to

Also with vanillabean I hope there's more like someone cooming while whispering into your ear in 3dio that was pretty good. I know there's a whole genre for japanese but there isn't enough english speaking ones :/

honestly i feel like the day gura leaves is the day they lose a chunk of their fanbase, she's quite literally the posterchild of vtubers, when people hear vtubers they think that one short shark girl. the day she leaves is the day myth becomes just that. a legend from a greater time
Gura rarely streams, when she does it usually overlaps with others. I stand by the average Shrimp would enjoy Bijou streams more, and Bijou streams more, they're both shitpost loli characters with no filter who defend themselves with "but I'm cute", Gura's just got a bit of trailer trash in there. And when Bijou was getting her debut buff, Gura streamed over her every, single, time. Gura won't leave because Gura can do less then the minimum but her shrimp will eat it up and throw money at her. She doesn't need to do projects or even try during streams, she can coast by on 5 streams a year and being a Vtwitter, why would she ever stop?

Gura rarely streams, when she does it usually overlaps with others. I stand by the average Shrimp would enjoy Bijou streams more, and Bijou streams more, they're both shitpost loli characters with no filter who defend themselves with "but I'm cute", Gura's just got a bit of trailer trash in there. And when Bijou was getting her debut buff, Gura streamed over her every, single, time. Gura won't leave because Gura can do less then the minimum but her shrimp will eat it up and throw money at her. She doesn't need to do projects or even try during streams, she can coast by on 5 streams a year and being a Vtwitter, why would she ever stop?

I personally like gura, because of how she sings. I don't watch her other streams, mostly her karaoke. She has the fun / dorky personality and sings really well, so I really enjoy that.

I’m surprised that nobody mentioned el_XoX and Projekt Melody had a collaboration irl. She even has the free vod on fansly. El also happens to be a virgin, legitimately. She wrote the post saying Mel gave her her first kiss while they used toys on each other that stream.

I’m surprised that nobody mentioned el_XoX and Projekt Melody had a collaboration irl. She even has the free vod on fansly. El also happens to be a virgin, legitimately. She wrote the post saying Mel gave her her first kiss while they used toys on each other that stream.
It was mentioned in the lewdtuber thread

yang ini:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxD9Z5nN4TM&t=7400s

pada pukul 2:03:20. Komentar tersebut juga memiliki beberapa cap waktu "menarik" lainnya, tetapi yang itu adalah yang paling penting.
Tidak menautkannya, jangan sampai Manajer-san melihat bahwa video tersebut mendapat banyak klik dari situs web ini.

....pertanyaan yang agak terkait, apakah ada gadis Holo atau Niji lain yang pernah ngentot di streaming selain Ollie dan Finana?
I want to fuck her so bad after hear this

:( she's leaving on the 30th.

leave it to Ame to find a way to graduate and not really graduate somehow, always the pioneer…

Man I’m still gonna miss her, but feels good to know that she may return often if there’s a lot of events. I’m really hoping she returns whenever they continue the ENreco stuff. Jyonathan and Gonathan’s marriage must continue (it also makes the whole story even more sad knowing that was the last time she officially played Minecraft with others.. I’m gonna go cry now)

Man, that was kinda out of the blue. D:

I don't suppose she hinted at anything on her PL or something?

leave it to Ame to find a way to graduate and not really graduate somehow, always the pioneer…

Man I’m still gonna miss her, but feels good to know that she may return often if there’s a lot of events. I’m really hoping she returns whenever they continue the ENreco stuff. Jyonathan and Gonathan’s marriage must continue (it also makes the whole story even more sad knowing that was the last time she officially played Minecraft with others.. I’m gonna go cry now)
I think this setup is good because her vtuber avatar is really good and It's a waste of money if you they trash it on digital heavy. The I see this moving forward someone will replace the Ame the Talent behind her to a new one. Similar to the Situation of Kizuna Ai I really hope that's the case.

Man, that was kinda out of the blue. D:

I don't suppose she hinted at anything on her PL or something?
From what I remember correctly, she's not really much into using social media and even on her sachi account, last use was June and it was about wanting Hank Hill on Fortnite

Man... I'm craving for Ruby's sweet moans kisses and ear licks. Denpa's too. And ChuLove. And Mariya. I'm just craving for Vtuber licks overall. There's just something about the softcore stuff that gets me going more than the hardcore stuff. It's like being teased and begging for more while the R18 stuff is like "goon and move on".
based and same and co-signed
thanks for not spoiling denpas asmr btw, had i known what was going to happen i'm sure it wouldn't it as hard. oh man it was good.

Back
Top Bottom