EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

She can graduate and go indie. I don't think she needs holo and I feel like being corpo she has to hold back a lot on the stuff she wants to do

honestly i feel like the day gura leaves is the day they lose a chunk of their fanbase, she's quite literally the posterchild of vtubers, when people hear vtubers they think that one short shark girl. the day she leaves is the day myth becomes just that. a legend from a greater time
They will lose a lot but not a noticeable lot, a lot of us got into vtubers cause of Gura, that's true but a lot also have stayed because of all the other talents Holo introduced. It's like getting into a tv show because you saw one character's clips but staying cause the rest of the cast intrigued to you

They will lose a lot but not a noticeable lot, a lot of us got into vtubers cause of Gura, that's true but a lot also have stayed because of all the other talents Holo introduced. It's like getting into a tv show because you saw one character's clips but staying cause the rest of the cast intrigued to you
100% I initially joined because I saw an amesame clip, but I stayed (and will stay when she graduates) because of Kiara and now Cecilia.

i got into this rabbit hole because an anime girl said the N word

and while she may graduate later on, im in this hole with all ya'll for the forseeable future

i will miss ame, i feel myth is 5 always

i do agree that even if myth retires, i'll still be a fan of others, losing gura would definitely have an emotional impact for many since she has been a source of good memories and mood improvement since she started. so i will continue and support newer upcoming vtubers, let's hope more good content creators appear as time goes by, maybe some of our own degen members will be rising stars in the future

Now i kinda got a mix feeling about this , part of me is happy for her she sure thought about this and talk with the girls about this decision and this is probably what she really want but the sad part is i can't watch her stream anymore at least not like before.....
:SadgeCry:

Ame is probably going to become something like A-Chan and Nodoka but for EN.
Unfortunately this is probably gonna be a big misconception going forward. The wording in both the JP and EN notice as well as Yagoo's tweet make it seem like that's not the case. It's seems like she's just staying as a 'streaming affiliate' to confirm shes not becoming staff and only time will tell what that means. My guess and copium is she will be a surprise guest in a future concert :COPIUM:

This tweet basically sums it up

Unfortunately this is probably gonna be a big misconception going forward. The wording in both the JP and EN notice as well as Yagoo's tweet make it seem like that's not the case. It's seems like she's just staying as a 'streaming affiliate' to confirm shes not becoming staff and only time will tell what that means. My guess and copium is she will be a surprise guest in a future concert :COPIUM:

This tweet basically sums it up

Yeah, most people seem to think she's going to join HoloLive staff but the less-considered second option is that after she stops her 'streaming activities', she'll only show up for special events and concerts.

She will not be part of staff. I doubt you will see her again.
Screenshot-2024-09-2046da8857fd50cc4c.png

Now with a cooler mind, and just thinking things, and seeing this from Ame herself, confirms everything people are talking about and no, she WON'T be part of the staff, her role would be more like some here mentioned, being more of a tech and behind the scenes helper/supporter and all that, so she will be there while at the same time not being there, at least not as a member anymore, but still, there either way.
It's still bittersweet regardless, hope she enjoys her new work and role after September 30th comes and goes, stay strong Detective!

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=ht...bp&s=47eb64c18a600dab98ed3ada49f69530c53a7d14

Now with a cooler mind, and just thinking things, and seeing this from Ame herself, confirms everything people are talking about and no, she WON'T be part of the staff, her role would be more like some here mentioned, being more of a tech and behind the scenes helper/supporter and all that, so she will be there while at the same time not being there, at least not as a member anymore, but still, there either way.
It's still bittersweet regardless, hope she enjoys her new work and role after September 30th comes and goes, stay strong Detective!

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https://preview.redd.it/damn-goodbye-detective-v0-q20vgbn1ixpd1.jpeg?width=1284&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=47eb64c18a600dab98ed3ada49f69530c53a7d14
To put it in nerdy autistic video game terms, it's like Nintendo's relationship with Intelligent System or The Pokemon Company. They're not part of Nintendo, but they almost exclusively help them out with projects and development support.

Yeah, something like that. Maybe she will be able to go back in some very special occassion, or maybe like a collab song or something and she can provide some of her own voice and other shit like that, that is just me headcannoning shit, but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom