EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Not gonna lie, and apologies in advance if I sound like an ass, but I was honestly expecting Gura to graduate first out of all of myth. But I guess Watson makes sense too since I barely hear a damn thing about her anymore. Regardless, end of an era.

:( she's leaving on the 30th.

Not really "leaving" as such, she's only ending her streaming activities. They haven't officially announced what she'll be doing after her final stream, only that she'll still be affiliated with Hololive.

So it sort of is a graduation (in the "no more streams" sense) but at the same time it technically isn't a graduation (because she's not actually leaving the company)

Not gonna lie, and apologies in advance if I sound like an ass, but I was honestly expecting Gura to graduate first out of all of myth. But I guess Watson makes sense too since I barely hear a damn thing about her anymore. Regardless, end of an era.
Me too actually. Gura talked about burnout and the idea of leaving, but she's still here. Also I think Ame will be not actually graduate. She will stop streaming on her channel, but she will still be part of HoloLive. Maybe for like special occasions and such. More like a technician who actually knows how streaming works.

honestly i feel like the day gura leaves is the day they lose a chunk of their fanbase, she's quite literally the posterchild of vtubers, when people hear vtubers they think that one short shark girl. the day she leaves is the day myth becomes just that. a legend from a greater time

Back
Top Bottom