EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

now that i'm listening it, it is messed up yeah. i'll see if i can get a cleaner copy, i'll edit this if i can.

it's super weird, but if I mute and unmute the video the crackling is gone.. try that to see if it works for you
also it doesn't happen in Chrome, only Firefox

Which one got her Boinked the after hours maid one or the babysitter one?

That after hours maid one is really hot because of how nervous she is.
05/27/2024: the one where you're basically having sex with her while trying not to wake up your daughter. She was REALLY getting into it with that one and if wasn't for the bonk, she would've had the potential to match Mono. Alas...

Last edited:
Chill. Ky0's never going back to doing lewd asmr unless she's either desperate for money or go back to being a junkie.
Knowing her past, and the fact that it's very recent, I wouldn't rule out "go back to being a junkie" just yet.
Not that I want her to, BUT...

Biboo.
21729013_1929637220618810_1268596448572088846_oe66bf97c2758dee5.webp
Are there any more pictures of her? If she's a cosplayer id like to seem em

So... About Kyoresu's member streams. Are they spicy or chill?
Neither, they're boring. I didn't get into Riro Ron until she got interesting with the ASMRs and the GFE-esque content. When she got fired for being too based, I subbed to her patreon for a couple months to show my support, but very quickly lost interest when she started doing Discord streams - which already required a paid membership - in which she grifted for donations in exchange for writing the donator's name on random objects she collected from around her house. Literally. It was a Christmas stream and she was getting $50 donations to write a donator's name on a random hat she found and hold it up to the camera and be like "here's your present!" before setting the item aside and moving onto the next random piece of junk.

She was really good at the lewd stuff. One-of-a-kind, really. I don't know of any other vtubers that fantasize about getting fucked by fans while lying in bed purring into an ASMR mic and drinking her own pee out of a baby bottle. That kind of degen shit is right up my alley.

Now she's trying to be a zany random zoomer type vtuber like a discount Chibidoki or Filian. Bo-ring.

My standards are in the basement. That's a heavily filtered photo from an extremely flattering angle. The picture I saw was a reflection from a stream. Based on that picture alone I'd do her too; but that's not a proper representation of how she looks.

Even men can be cute women with enough machinery and makeup. Don't forget that.
It was a reflection from a CD from what, 2021? We can all agree that photo was probably filtered but like, a reflection from anything that ain't a mirror or a camera is not only unflattering, it's unreliable.

Back
Top Bottom