EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Pt. 3 is the most sus part, but I recommend lowering the volume a little because she got too into it to the point of messing her mic

edit: pt. 5 is even more sus. i wont spoil it tho.
Ngl I've only seen Denpa doing very normal asmr streams before. I was definitely not expecting THAT lmao. Has she done this (getting too into it and covertly getting herself off) before?? Please direct me if so 🙏

Last edited:
Bruh imagine being such unhinged that your manager has to make separate rules to keep you in check. Like nah I'd ask God to end my life so he can start me over.
True. But from a managerial standpoint, if you don't have a separate rule charter for each talent, you're either nijisanji or fraking inexperienced as.

True. But from a managerial standpoint, if you don't have a separate rule charter for each talent, you're either nijisanji or fraking inexperienced as.
Nah, to be Nijisanji you'd be missing a managerial standpoint entirely lmfao

Mariya could have been up there but her first real lewd asmr she got boinked and it started a chain of boinks for their group.

You can tell she was actually horny for that one and it was an unplanned stream just to tell people to cum with her essentially
Which one got her Boinked the after hours maid one or the babysitter one?

That after hours maid one is really hot because of how nervous she is.

Funny you mention how Korone is in her forties when recently there was this sizeable discourse about Old Vtubers. Some terminally online people went about causing an uproar against Old vtubers for whatever reason cuz... apparently it's not Idol Like. That and Hololivers interacting with Holostars drama. It's not super big but it's enough to make some noise.
You know when you're in a mall toilet and one guy takes a dump and it's noisy enough to hear aaaall the way down the waiting line? It's one person, but the noise's loud.

Who even gives a shit about what these things mention? Most of these brainless amoebas are in the comment and fire starting business because they're so flaked out of reality they can't even make a streak falling down the bowl to last against the great flush. Like the Coco C-antis who had a rally point on a chinese forum, who were there 24/7 outsourcing bots from various places, desperate. ALL that noise, 14 people in total, maybe 25 tops. One guy was basically online all the time posting non stop, desperate that his farts weren't blowing. The rest of the noise? Just trash that got picked up with the flow.

Remember that study done relatively recently, that basically said most of the c19 dissinfo was tied to 12 or so individuals on ArseBook?

On the internet, noise means nothing. People need to just ignore it, because it's so easy to manipulate the flow, it's not even funny.

In the peak days of reddit, one individual could climb stories on the fp with thousands of likes final, with only 8 or 10 fake accounts to kickstart the post (video tuts still exist on yt, even tho the platform is basically rotting apart).

You know when you're in a mall toilet and one guy takes a dump and it's noisy enough to hear aaaall the way down the waiting line? It's one person, but the noise's loud.

Who even gives a shit about what these things mention? Most of these brainless amoebas are in the comment and fire starting business because they're so flaked out of reality they can't even make a streak falling down the bowl to last against the great flush. Like the Coco C-antis who had a rally point on a chinese forum, who were there 24/7 outsourcing bots from various places, desperate. ALL that noise, 14 people in total, maybe 25 tops. One guy was basically online all the time posting non stop, desperate that his farts weren't blowing. The rest of the noise? Just trash that got picked up with the flow.

Remember that study done relatively recently, that basically said most of the c19 dissinfo was tied to 12 or so individuals on ArseBook?

On the internet, noise means nothing. People need to just ignore it, because it's so easy to manipulate the flow, it's not even funny.

In the peak days of reddit, one individual could climb stories on the fp with thousands of likes final, with only 8 or 10 fake accounts to kickstart the post (video tuts still exist on yt, even tho the platform is basically rotting apart).
Gentlemen, this is what you call "The shit".
She’s originally from the US. She has an American dad (white I think) and her mom (whom she never mentions but in passing) is/was Japanese. She has long since had citizenship.
LORD FRIEZA, ALIGN ALL OF THE PLANETS AND LET NYMOUSSY RETURN THEN THE DRAGON'S BALLS ARE YOURS!
Also good to know, thanks. ;>

Back
Top Bottom