EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

1. Zenya Hima
2. Alias Anono
3. Immy Bisou
4. Mono Monet
5. Lunali / Melounia

To be fully honest Zenya has me on a chokehold to the point I barely care about others' content anymore, I merely keep myself updated.
Honorable mention to Halo who would easily jump to #2 if she spent less time yapping, or if the yap was immersive like Alias'.

Tenma. This is Shiina

phase_shiinae33b276af12ca181.jpg
OH Is this biboo's IRL face???? Somebody tell me details.

I have worse. Context: She got diarrhea and couldn't stream so she decided to stream while she was in the toilet
Apologies.

As to why, don't ask. She's genuinely just weird.

Isn't Fumino legit so weird that staff have a completely separate set of rules/advice on how to handle her? I vaguely recall watching a clip where someone mentioned that.

Isn't Fumino legit so weird that staff have a completely separate set of rules/advice on how to handle her? I vaguely recall watching a clip where someone mentioned that.
Yeah, I recall that being true. Especially after she fucking dislocated her jaw on stream.

Bruh imagine being such unhinged that your manager has to make separate rules to keep you in check. Like nah I'd ask God to end my life so he can start me over.

She also ran from the police live on stream once
oh.
Oh no. My mind start playing...
Breakin' rocks in the hot sun
I fought the law, and the law won
I needed money 'cause I had none

She also ran from the police live on stream once
Also streamed putting clothes pegs on her nipples for so long, they turned purple and pus-filled

... Nah, that gotta be cap. What? This is WILD wild bruh.
She was streaming outside at a random park at night. When a cop was on the lookout and shone a flashlight onto her, she booked it

Another weird Tamaki moment but not batshit insane: back when Nijisanji India was still a thing, she wanted to make naan on stream with the guidance of an IN member. But since this is Tamaki, she planned the stream with a random person from the Nijisanji Indonesia list (Taka Radjiman) because she thought ID meant India

Also streamed putting clothes pegs on her nipples for so long, they turned purple and pus-filled
Oh! So she's the "infamous" one!

Also yeah, she actually dislocated her jaw multiple times. Even during a livestream with other VTubers. Man. That's insane and crazy.

Back
Top Bottom