EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Funny you mention how Korone is in her forties when recently there was this sizeable discourse about Old Vtubers. Some terminally online people went about causing an uproar against Old vtubers for whatever reason cuz... apparently it's not Idol Like. That and Hololivers interacting with Holostars drama. It's not super big but it's enough to make some noise.
The only old vtuber I wanna see is PekoMama tbh (And I'm not into vtuber in general, except if they do asmr, but Pekomama was something, even tho it wasn't official lmao)

Last edited:
btw who is your guys top 5 lewd asmr vtuber?
Since I'm not deep into Vtubers, I'll say, from what I know, without a specific order :

- Denpafish
- Immy Bisou
- Seldea
- HalO_Sweety
- Shijimi432 (not really known, not even sure if it's rly a girl, but the ASMR is fkn good)

Nene has a youtube channel where she uploaded silly skits. Look on the archive of her iketog page
Nah, I know that already and even saved some videos of her early days as an irl idol, but Sagatiba is quite OG here after all, so I'm curious to see what pics they have of Nene and Lamy in their old SSDs

man fuck them big ass companies coasting on nostalgia (pokemon anyway)

they have basically unlimited resources to make a good pokemon game. they fucking started it. but no, just make it into buggy 3d and not innovate further. buncha assholes.

btw who is your guys top 5 lewd asmr vtuber?
1. Sera from Promisu
2. (drunk) Miori Celesta
3. Nekoname Tsuna
4. Uno Sakura
5. Amane from TsuPro
I mean, by that logic wouldn't the whole breeding, would even be taken from the idea of fusing/combing demons from the, THEN, Megami Tensei series, and that was back from 1987, Pokémon wouldn't even be alive until a good 9 years later, almost 10 even.
I know it's not the same concept, because fusing two things and breeding is well, outright different altogether, but by the means of how both games use it, is to create a new monster.
Regardless, it just feels like so out of nowhere and unnecessary, especially and probably without the entire drama blowing on Twitter, yes I know it's Nintendo and TPC's biggest I.P. and golden cow of infinite money, not defending PalWorld nor siding with Nintendo but come on.
The diabolical part is that they waited 8 months to sue. Lead them into false safety and let them make money first, then bam, take it all away. Difference here is in how Pokemon treats numbers. It's very complex, and one of the first things people noticed Palworld did the same.

Biboo.
21729013_1929637220618810_1268596448572088846_oe66bf97c2758dee5.webp

First time I see someone says Mariya. It's usually always Mono and Yae that gets brought up when it comes to Petalight
yeah, i don't even think we can call her lewd anymore but her voice and demeanor tickles my brain so good

Back
Top Bottom