EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Game related drama that might migrate to the vtubing sphere... Nintendo is suing Pocketpair. Palworld's Pocketpair. Not for copyright infringement, but for patent infringement. Likely game mechanics related. Multiple of them, no less. Nintendo has a 93% lawsuit winrate, the best lawyers in Japan, AND government backing. They don't sue when they don't think they can win.
man fuck them big ass companies coasting on nostalgia (pokemon anyway)

they have basically unlimited resources to make a good pokemon game. they fucking started it. but no, just make it into buggy 3d and not innovate further. buncha assholes.

btw who is your guys top 5 lewd asmr vtuber?

i only listened to riro so far and not even a whole stream just the one where she was drunk or high and promising things to members. i think it's the drugs, maybe the insanity, but her voice there is super effective.

mono monet is also good.

i dunno its a combination of what they are saying and how they are saying it and how their voice sounds like.

like i like fauna and all but her voice while good just makes me sleepy, and i used her asmr for that.

kronii i think if she did lewd asmr she would do good.

they have basically unlimited resources to make a good pokemon game. they fucking started it. but no, just make it into buggy 3d and not innovate further. buncha assholes.

i only listened to riro so far and not even a whole stream just the one where she was drunk or high and promising things to members. i think it's the drugs, maybe the insanity, but her voice there is super effective.

mono monet is also good.

i dunno its a combination of what they are saying and how they are saying it and how their voice sounds like.

like i like fauna and all but her voice while good just makes me sleepy, and i used her asmr for that.

1. Riro Ron
2. Mono Monet
3. Ruby Runeheart
4. ChuLove
5. Poko Rakun

Poko was great, but short lived. ChuLove is pure sex and has some sweet moans, but her chat holds her back. Ruby is like a mix of Mono and Mariya. She has Mono's horniness and excitement, but Mariya's shyness and hesitation. Mono is incredible and never fails to makes me hard, but her inner menhera will be her eventual downfall. Riro's not afraid to go even further beyond and may even offer you a piece of her ass if you ever meet her at a con, but she's extremely menhera and unhinged so be careful what you wish for.

Last edited:

mono monet is also good.

Ikumi, anny, Minaowa, Nymphelia, KittyFluteVT

dont be fool, the majority of top vtuber have terrible asmr as they have no idea what the people actually like and are just cruising on their existing audience

that was all twitch vtuber, im into Seldea Ch. 셀데아 and Hesy Ch. 벨페르 헤시 on youtube

Last edited:

mono monet is also good.

mono forever #1 for me, shes what got me into this whole vtuber nonsense

They did, but I don't think it's the ball, or Spectrobes would be toast.

I'm thinking something more unique to Pokémon's system, like breeding or the effort/individual value systems.

I mean, by that logic wouldn't the whole breeding, would even be taken from the idea of fusing/combing demons from the, THEN, Megami Tensei series, and that was back from 1987, Pokémon wouldn't even be alive until a good 9 years later, almost 10 even.
I know it's not the same concept, because fusing two things and breeding is well, outright different altogether, but by the means of how both games use it, is to create a new monster.
Regardless, it just feels like so out of nowhere and unnecessary, especially and probably without the entire drama blowing on Twitter, yes I know it's Nintendo and TPC's biggest I.P. and golden cow of infinite money, not defending PalWorld nor siding with Nintendo but come on.

1. Mono Monet
2. Hazakura Megu (rip)
3. Kurikoma Komaru (partial rip)
4. Yuko Yurei (rip)
5. Charlotte Sylvilia

The Korean Tier (those that are destined for greatness if they just get a little push):
- HalO Sweety
- Miori Celesta
- Momo Otako
- ChuLove

Promising up-and-comers
- VanillaBellam
- Ruby Runeheart
- Zenya Hima

Petalight tier (the rest of petalight, just wanted to point them out too because they are cool):
- Kou Mariya
- Yae Yugiri

Last edited:
1.Mono
2.Immy
3.Fuyo
4.Momo
5.Anny
on a side note did we ever have a content thread for Riro? i only remember i think one post about the vod that got her banned or something

To the person who posted that denpafish asmr that was split up in like 5 different parts....thank you very much for making my night. I underestimated how hot denpafish can be when she really gets into it. Almost drop my Nintendo switch to goon when she was moaning "I love you don't ever leave me"

To the person who posted that denpafish asmr that was split up in like 5 different parts....thank you very much for making my night. I underestimated how hot denpafish can be when she really gets into it. Almost drop my Nintendo switch to goon when she was moaning "I love you don't ever leave me"

Does no one hear a bit of crackling in the split videos xutox19 posted? I do but the raw VOD sounds fine which is weird

Where is it? So that I could bookmark it and listen later

Back
Top Bottom