EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Remind me, who're the Liacons again lmao
Fans of Rinkou Ashelia aka lia. She once did a subathon, with one goal being sussy asmr. However, in the middle of it, some guy she knows started messaging in chat, then finally getting into a call with her on stream; completely derailing the sub goal.

Obviously, her fans were getting pissed, pretty sure she ended it early,. To make it worse, im pretty sure she doubled down on twitter, immediately regretted it then posted a livestream breaking down and apologizing. From then on, they have been known as cucks.

Fans of Rinkou Ashelia aka lia. She once did a subathon, with one goal being sussy asmr. However, in the middle of it, some guy she knows started messaging in chat, then finally getting into a call with her on stream; completely derailing the sub goal.

Obviously, her fans were getting pissed, pretty sure she ended it early,. To make it worse, im pretty sure she doubled down on twitter, immediately regretted it then posted a livestream breaking down and apologizing. From then on, they have been known as cucks.
Classic Phase Connect lmfao

There's no chance you can recover it for us? So we can be delusional all together to a totally innocent vod, like our Forefathers intended?

Honestly though I can take your word for it lmao
I listened to it with full volume, audio compressor on and I couldn't hear anyghing sus. But then again why would she delete the vod?

this tool seems very reliable when it comes to recovering deleted vods https://github.com/MacielG1/VodRecovery
too bad I have no idea about what Python is and how to use it

I listened to it with full volume, audio compressor on and I couldn't hear anyghing sus. But then again why would she delete the vod?

this tool seems very reliable when it comes to recovering deleted vods https://github.com/MacielG1/VodRecovery
Honestly who knows why she deleted it. I don't think there's some sort of hidden secret sex that two people missed, though.

Also a Python is a snake. <:^]

Oh yeah I remember that. I think Banned Vtuber Memes, Phase Connect's biggest cock sucker, also turned against her too and got upset when she managed recover her reputation. Or I might be thinking of another Vtuber.

Can't be fucked to learn Python to recover a nothing burger VoD, she might be more outlandish in the future so I might keep an eye on her (if she was fucking on stream at all)

New horny asmr artist. After the twitch stream last night she went on kick and masturbated. Put the mic right up there, didn't know kick allowed that kind of thing. She is also selling audio in her discord. I'm pretty sure she has another account but i'm not certain who it is.

please tell me there's a way to watch or download that...

Welp, the YAB situation just got worse. AGAIN. Shirayuki Tomoe from NijiJP just announced an indefinite hiatus, as most of her songs were produced by, with, or in YAB's studio. In a membership stream, she basically confirmed that Nijisanji has no in-house studio, so most, if not all of the songs produced in their first years were done with 2, maybe 3 studios that the company (i.e. Tazumi) had as reference that they could rent.

The lack of intrastructure in Nijisanji is already sorta egregious, but this puts a larger problem in evidence: YAB was company reference. Which raises a few red flags... If Nijisanji had no evaluation of the studio, how the fuck did they make it reference? If they really didn't know about the drugging, how can they not have accompanying staff to official business outside corporate grounds? How many more talents will have their channels essentially wiped off music for this fuck-up? And how the fuck doesn't Niji has a fucking studio after ALMOST EIGHT YEARS?!

Welp, the YAB situation just got worse. AGAIN. Shirayuki Tomoe from NijiJP just announced an indefinite hiatus, as most of her songs were produced by, with, or in YAB's studio. In a membership stream, she basically confirmed that Nijisanji has no in-house studio, so most, if not all of the songs produced in their first years were done with 2, maybe 3 studios that the company (i.e. Tazumi) had as reference that they could rent.

The lack of intrastructure in Nijisanji is already sorta egregious, but this puts a larger problem in evidence: YAB was company reference. Which raises a few red flags... If Nijisanji had no evaluation of the studio, how the fuck did they make it reference? If they really didn't know about the drugging, how can they not have accompanying staff to official business outside corporate grounds? How many more talents will have their channels essentially wiped off music for this fuck-up? And how the fuck doesn't Niji has a fucking studio after ALMOST EIGHT YEARS?!
to busy buying back it own stock and paying it staff minimum wage

New horny asmr artist. After the twitch stream last night she went on kick and masturbated. Put the mic right up there, didn't know kick allowed that kind of thing. She is also selling audio in her discord. I'm pretty sure she has another account but i'm not certain who it is.

Assuming it's lost media? or did you manage to archive it?

to busy buying back it own stock and paying it staff minimum wage
I mean, the shitty part here is that we were under the impression Nijisanji was fucked by YAB, but realistically, they CAN be responsabilized in this case for negligence. The more of this whole situation is revealed, the worse it looks for them.

How does one post a picture of Jordan Peterson losing more faith he thought he never had?

Niji management is not looking like a victim here anymore more like an example of dangerous incompetence it feels fucking criminal at this point.
The more we learn the more unbearable Niji looks...
Oh God I'm getting increasingly concerned for the few Vtubers I care about now...
Vivi needs to get the fuck outta there, Ange, Mito, Lize... I hope they're okay.

Back
Top Bottom