EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

every weekend it's like this, I can't keep up, I'm not that young anymore.
iu

After indepth scientific research I can safely say
Actual walls: Enna/Rosemi/Maria

"They found out"
You mean JP Instagram found out after they both posted a picture with the same background, got pressed by their fans then they both made a statement on it and then it got posted /vt/.
Also acting like fandead weren't considered the biggest cucks on the board after that
You can count on one hand what fanbase aren't considered cucks there. And they're not anymore. That title goes to the Liacons now. :OMEGALUL:

Kittyflute had an ASMR where she got drunk and got banned from twitch yesterday, she also posted ass and tits pics on her discord during the stream but her mods made her delete them, does anyone have the stream or the pictures?

I downloaded and listened to snippets of it and there wasn't really anything so I deleted it
Hopefully, I didn't miss anything good and it would blow if I deleted the only archive of it if there was good shit lmao
There's no chance you can recover it for us? So we can be delusional all together to a totally innocent vod, like our Forefathers intended?

Honestly though I can take your word for it lmao

Back
Top Bottom