EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Every fucking time someone writes shit like this my dumbass just has to read it as Henya, and it's starting to make me question things about myself I really don't want to answer.

"fuck my throat, dayo" can't be a thing
It's okay to want to fuck the wholesome genius my brother. We're all sinners here.

It's not hard to hide things when people are either covering for you (Management) or putting too much faith in you because they won't consider truths from "bad faith actors" (her fans).
Most of y'all just never want to admit those schizos over on /vt/ are right until it's in your face and can't be hidden no more. They found out about her relationship with Mafumafu a good year and a half before Rushia set off the initial bomb on KoreKore. Those old NND clips of her getting naked for random chatters circulated for years.

But any time it got brought up, people shot it down as Antis flinging shit.
HOLD UP WHAT IS THIS ABOUT ABOUT GETTING NAKED??? I need the vod NOW!!

It's okay to want to fuck the wholesome genius my brother. We're all sinners here.

HOLD UP WHAT IS THIS ABOUT ABOUT GETTING NAKED??? I need the vod NOW!!
We're talking pre-pandenic here brother. I'm sure there's images but not so sure about videos.

Every fucking time someone writes shit like this my dumbass just has to read it as Henya, and it's starting to make me question things about myself I really don't want to answer.

"fuck my throat, dayo" can't be a thing
Deepthroats Henya and all you hear is a kettle whistling when you thrust in and out of her mouth

He squeezed his hog to her. He wanted more hog squeezers to her. Sometimes you gotta shill for your oshi.
i understand it, shes decent looking
Y'all spank the monkey to 3DIO Mic Slurping, this honestly doesn't surprise me at all.

My only issue is that her twitter is locked, so we can't even get the suggestive stuff. (Assuming there's any at all.)
there isnt

I mean, Imma be honest, by the time Rushia's shit went down, I had no idea about /vt/, nor I had a Twitter account, so I pretty much took all I'd see to face value, and I wasn't really privvy of her PL.
really? i actually disagree a lot of people talk about how much /vt apparently gets right but no one talks about how much they put on that’s wrong, even a broken clock is right twice a day. I’m also pretty sure the jp fans knew first about the rushia incident as they messaged each other on discord way before and it appeared, also finding cups etc that’s the same idk though

Elira used to be my oshi, her model is hot AF but don't let the tits fool you brother! I am 80% sure she is flat IRL.
(Still would though)
After indepth scientific research I can safely say
Actual walls: Enna/Rosemi/Maria
Most of y'all just never want to admit those schizos over on /vt/ are right until it's in your face and can't be hidden no more. They found out about her relationship with Mafumafu a good year and a half before Rushia set off the initial bomb on KoreKore.

But any time it got brought up, people shot it down as Antis flinging shit.
"They found out"
You mean JP Instagram found out after they both posted a picture with the same background, got pressed by their fans then they both made a statement on it and then it got posted /vt/.
Also acting like fandead weren't considered the biggest cucks on the board after that

I think this one has sex with her boyfriend live is quite disguised, I guess it counts as vtber, even if it's just an image, in 00:41:12 you can hear the bed, 00:44:33 search for the microphone,1:12:24 is doing tap tap tap tap, if you follow the chat is obvious what is happening but they do it quite disguised

It lasted a short time, but there was nothing, rigth ~ ?

111157d3bc56da7a5bdc.md.jpg
__kaminari_clara_phase_connect_drawn_by_karory__sample-224a64d3f33826de11bd07c4a47dce5ee1df4842e3e5276c.md.jpg

Anyone have more of ケルシー ケルシー・パニゴニ AKA Clara Kaminari?

Back
Top Bottom