EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Imma sound VERY mean. But I can see why Lemon (Fauna) got in Holo and Shondo did not. Don't get me wrong, Shondo is an exceptional content creator. But she's also VERY unstable. She's very open about it, yes, which is good, but this is not the kind of shit your run-the-mill manager is equiped to deal with, and it would absolutely fuck up unit cohesion and unity. Shortly put, Shondo is not the kind of person you want in groups or corpo enviroments. Maitaining the mental health of your talents is starkly different from picking up someone with a hefty amount of mental health luggage and try to fit her in.
But Hololive let Rushia in despite her being very unstable even before joining Holo apparently. Like I agree with you, but the math isn't adding.

But Hololive let Rushia in despite her being very unstable even before joining Holo apparently. Like I agree with you, but the math isn't adding.
Rusha had good unit cohesion, was very good at faking, and by Fantasy, Holo STILL did clout and nepo hires. Their selective process started getting more refined by gen 4 - and that's pretty much BECAUSE of generation 3.

... Now that I think about it, Mikeneko might have single-handedly forced Cover to be harsher in their selective process, which is pretty impressive for a single fucking menhera lmfao

Maybe they didn't know she was a ticking time bomb. She managed to keep the fact that she was in a relationship with Mafu a secret from all of her fans for almost her entire time at Hololive, and even kept the fact of their marriage a secret from the world until nearly two years after their divorce.

Hell, Mafu himself didn't know she has more mental health issues than the New England Journal Of Medicine until it was too late, and he was literally married to her.

So basically Rushia was good at hiding it until recently. I understand now.
I mean, she kept her marriage secret for a year and a half, she hide her gambling and host bar addiction, she deceived Mafu into believing she was loving and sane, she cheated on him for at least 2 years before divorce... If you have no idea who you're dealing with she's pretty fucking deceitful. She can't do this shit nowdays because she got exposed and is now infamous, but before that? Yeah.

I mean, she kept her marriage secret for a year and a half, she hide her gambling and host bar addiction, she deceived Mafu into believing she was loving and sane, she cheated on him for at least 2 years before divorce... If you have no idea who you're dealing with she's pretty fucking deceitful. She can't do this shit nowdays because she got exposed and is now infamous, but before that? Yeah.
Damn, when you put it that way it just really...idk... it makes it both equally repulsive and tragic? I mean I'm a firm believer that evil is not born but made so you could just imagine what the fuck happened in her life that caused her to be this way? I'm also looking at it as a solvable problem that could've been fixed had Mental health institutions in Japan were a bit more proactive and accessible. Either way what she's done is still pretty dang bad... In OTHER NEWS I hope she Cosplays as Rushia again cuz that makes it so funny and hot for some reason.

10025432587c0b49b52c2663a2.md.png 1002519179f86e600c6894590c.md.png 1002435884c0308c9f2305ac02.md.png 1002905657df5d8dc827b5c1bd.md.jpg
Man not to be downer...okay I'm actually gonna be a downer for what I'm about to say and I sincerely apologize but man if it weren't for the fucked up shit she had to put through I would've definitely said the same but right now I'm just keeping it to Kiara then wish Keeki the best security in her life...
You're a good person bro, I respect it, I'm a good person too.

But here's my counterpoint:

I think this one has sex with her boyfriend live is quite disguised, I guess it counts as vtber, even if it's just an image, in 00:41:12 you can hear the bed, 00:44:33 search for the microphone,1:12:24 is doing tap tap tap tap, if you follow the chat is obvious what is happening but they do it quite disguised

im gonna be studying this later thanks

10025432587c0b49b52c2663a2.md.png 1002519179f86e600c6894590c.md.png 1002435884c0308c9f2305ac02.md.png 1002905657df5d8dc827b5c1bd.md.jpg

You're a good person bro, I respect it, I'm a good person too.

But here's my counterpoint:
SUFFER NOT THE DEMONS OF SLAANESH, KEEP THESE HERETICAL THOUGHTS OFF YOUR HEAD BROTHER.
These are no reason to lust over, THESE ARE REASONS TO PROTECT HER!!!
Rise, Brother Byakkoveks and get back to the front lines. Keep supporting her Kiarra and Keekihime personas with the respect and Honor a servant of the God Emperor of Man is expected to have!!!
Now leave me as I confiscate and seal away these materials within the reliquary for safekeeping.

I'mma be real and straight forward: I don't think there's anything there.
The lack of idol honey is getting to him :sadKEK:

Speaking of... Mono went live earlier today on her PL and she seems to have a bigger following there: 250 viewers in less than 10 minutes (350ish peak) with a bunch of partnered streamers in chat. Makes me wonder what compelled her to join V4Mirai? iirc she's 2nd or 3rd gen so just by checking the first gens numbers it would've been easy to see that joining was gonna be a big of a step back

The lack of idol honey is getting to him :sadKEK:

Speaking of... Mono went live earlier today on her PL and she seems to have a bigger following there: 250 viewers in less than 10 minutes (350ish peak) with a bunch of partnered streamers in chat. Makes me wonder what compelled her to join V4Mirai? iirc she's 2nd or 3rd gen so just by checking the first gens numbers it would've been easy to see that joining was gonna be a big of a step back
She probably wanted something more than just the raw numbers.
Also, if she can't do idol honey on V4M, hopefully she can do idol honey on PL

Maybe they didn't know she was a ticking time bomb. She managed to keep the fact that she was in a relationship with Mafu a secret from all of her fans for almost her entire time at Hololive, and even kept the fact of their marriage a secret from the world until nearly two years after their divorce.

Hell, Mafu himself didn't know she has more mental health issues than the New England Journal Of Medicine until it was too late, and he was literally married to her.

It's not hard to hide things when people are either covering for you (Management) or putting too much faith in you because they won't consider truths from "bad faith actors" (her fans).
Most of y'all just never want to admit those schizos over on /vt/ are right until it's in your face and can't be hidden no more. They found out about her relationship with Mafumafu a good year and a half before Rushia set off the initial bomb on KoreKore. Those old NND clips of her getting naked for random chatters circulated for years.

But any time it got brought up, people shot it down as Antis flinging shit.

It's not hard to hide things when people are either covering for you (Management) or putting too much faith in you because they won't consider truths from "bad faith actors" (her fans).
Most of y'all just never want to admit those schizos over on /vt/ are right until it's in your face and can't be hidden no more. They found out about her relationship with Mafumafu a good year and a half before Rushia set off the initial bomb on KoreKore. Those old NND clips of her getting naked for random chatters circulated for years.

But any time it got brought up, people shot it down as Antis flinging shit.
I mean, Imma be honest, by the time Rushia's shit went down, I had no idea about /vt/, nor I had a Twitter account, so I pretty much took all I'd see to face value, and I wasn't really privvy of her PL.

Randon horny thought of the night: I wanna shove my cock down Zenya's throat so far that she can feel her own peristaltics as I pump her larynx so full she drowns in juice. :-)
Every fucking time someone writes shit like this my dumbass just has to read it as Henya, and it's starting to make me question things about myself I really don't want to answer.

"fuck my throat, dayo" can't be a thing

Back
Top Bottom