EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

bro saw one cleavage picture and made a thread, she doesnt do 18+ stuff sorry to say
Y'all spank the monkey to 3DIO Mic Slurping, this honestly doesn't surprise me at all.

My only issue is that her twitter is locked, so we can't even get the suggestive stuff. (Assuming there's any at all.)

Y'all spank the monkey to 3DIO Mic Slurping, this honestly doesn't surprise me at all.

My only issue is that her twitter is locked, so we can't even get the suggestive stuff. (Assuming there's any at all.)
None of her spicy stuff would be there, if there is any it would be on her alt account with only close friends as followers she let's follow her

Just woke up and heard Shondo had a drunken menhera breakdown on stream. Anyone saw or no?
Oh boy, we back to those?

... Ain't Shondo BPD or something? I vividly remember her opening on stream about some pretty shitty life conditions linked to some mental illness.

I think this one has sex with her boyfriend live is quite disguised, I guess it counts as vtber, even if it's just an image, in 00:41:12 you can hear the bed, 00:44:33 search for the microphone,1:12:24 is doing tap tap tap tap, if you follow the chat is obvious what is happening but they do it quite disguised

GXTPqbVbIAAB-kv2920f63af0d466fa.md.jpgGXTLnAhWAAAvcdJ56644a2d35124ff0.md.png GXTi2p6XoAAi2RYafbdc9ef3d7fc15c.md.jpg

kiwawa has a new alt costume for her Fever Night/80s outfit - fishnets, and a literal butt size toggle.

in the words of fellow KFP employee Kureiji Ollie: "I love my whore oshi."
The wawas are wawa'ing and the upper part of this leotard is fighting for it's damn life lmfao

Yes, She worried her friends would leave one day. :Sadge:
Inis called in to cheer her up. before it got worse.
Imma sound VERY mean. But I can see why Lemon (Fauna) got in Holo and Shondo did not. Don't get me wrong, Shondo is an exceptional content creator. But she's also VERY unstable. She's very open about it, yes, which is good, but this is not the kind of shit your run-the-mill manager is equiped to deal with, and it would absolutely fuck up unit cohesion and unity. Shortly put, Shondo is not the kind of person you want in groups or corpo enviroments. Maitaining the mental health of your talents is starkly different from picking up someone with a hefty amount of mental health luggage and try to fit her in.

I think this one has sex with her boyfriend live is quite disguised, I guess it counts as vtber, even if it's just an image, in 00:41:12 you can hear the bed, 00:44:33 search for the microphone,1:12:24 is doing tap tap tap tap, if you follow the chat is obvious what is happening but they do it quite disguised

I'mma be real and straight forward: I don't think there's anything there.

Back
Top Bottom