EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

do you still need help downloading VOD? I found a free services https://streamrecorder.io/ where it can record 3 streamers in 720p and free recording stays until next stream in free plan after it goes to premium. If nobody started monitoring the streamer yet it wont have a recording but if someone has already added it then there will be recording of it. you just need to download.
It's all good someone took care of it lol but thanks for this advert

Screenshot-2024-09-12-at-05-23-18-1-Zenya-Hima---YouTube78823c9f8c2b6a55.png
idk what she's cooking but she better not burn herself
she moved in with her parents, right? i wonder how the logistics of her ASMR are working out if she's doing them as spicy as before. does she shoo her parents away or what

Nah after watching that whole stream I think she's crazy. She might be the next Riro.
Yeahhhhhh I think she ain't right in the head lmfao
... Why I always like them crazos bro? I swear one of these days Imma end up dead

Welp that HalO stream from today has me feeling a certain way, does anyone have any recommendations for asmr where they be stroking that shit in your ears? i feel like its something i rarely see but i could just be remembering wrong
HalO's done a couple other streams of it before, plus she has that whole member's HJ audio. I think Anny did it in a few of her ASMRs too. Chulove did it in one of her recent ASMR streams

GXTPqbVbIAAB-kv2920f63af0d466fa.md.jpgGXTLnAhWAAAvcdJ56644a2d35124ff0.md.png GXTi2p6XoAAi2RYafbdc9ef3d7fc15c.md.jpg

kiwawa has a new alt costume for her Fever Night/80s outfit - fishnets, and a literal butt size toggle.

in the words of fellow KFP employee Kureiji Ollie: "I love my whore oshi."
Dawg she starting to look more and more like that one mom from the 80s with a curved figure that dances zumba or some shizz or that one Pixar Mom o.o

GXTPqbVbIAAB-kv2920f63af0d466fa.md.jpgGXTLnAhWAAAvcdJ56644a2d35124ff0.md.png GXTi2p6XoAAi2RYafbdc9ef3d7fc15c.md.jpg

kiwawa has a new alt costume for her Fever Night/80s outfit - fishnets, and a literal butt size toggle.

in the words of fellow KFP employee Kureiji Ollie: "I love my whore oshi."
Other people can't even begin to understand how much I want to backshot this woman. I'm not even talking about just her model, you can add keeki to this equation too.

Other people can't even begin to understand how much I want to backshot this woman. I'm not even talking about just her model, you can add keeki to this equation too.
Man not to be downer...okay I'm actually gonna be a downer for what I'm about to say and I sincerely apologize but man if it weren't for the fucked up shit she had to put through I would've definitely said the same but right now I'm just keeping it to Kiara then wish Keeki the best security in her life...

she moved in with her parents, right? i wonder how the logistics of her ASMR are working out if she's doing them as spicy as before. does she shoo her parents away or what
I believe so yeah... no idea what shes playing, but maybe she'll hop on the toy jerking trend. It seems like her last stream was seiso cause our usual archiver NotASMRGuy did not upload it to her thread (or maybe he's MIA) and someone in the youtube comments said "no ear licks, damn twitch"

Back
Top Bottom