EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Just curious on how big of a fan you guys are of Holo members, know any interesting facts on them? Like not secret life shit, just curious details that only big fans would know.
Matsuri was a certified electrician.

Pekora is a certified kindergarten teacher.

One of the reasons Subaru joined Hololive was because her house had burned down and she needed a job to help her family out.

One of the reasons Subaru joined Hololive was because her house had burned down and she needed a job to help her family out.
I guess that explains how Pekora managed to bodied all of Hololive for so long on that Rust war all by herself.

wasn't Korone a boxer? or at least likes to do kickboxing. i know she's considered on of the fittest holomems too

While we're sort of on the topic of soundalikes, does anyone know of any ASMRtists or NSFW audio creators that sound like Anny? She hasn't made any new ASMR in ages and it sounds like she doesn't really want to anymore. I'm jonesing for a girl with a strange accent to violate my ear with her tongue.

While we're sort of on the topic of soundalikes, does anyone know of any ASMRtists or NSFW audio creators that sound like Anny? She hasn't made any new ASMR in ages and it sounds like she doesn't really want to anymore. I'm jonesing for a girl with a strange accent to violate my ear with her tongue.
Skittykat and sugarwaifu are the closest you're gonna get. Immy Bisou perhaps as well.

Bae is a certified chemist and cosmetician

Kronii was a certified masseuse

Raden is a history major (shocking, aight?), and was a model and a guide at the Louvre (YES)

I was looking at Amedoll's newest set of photos, and I think I can see a nipples slip in the last photo.

So I recently discovered that Scarle's got that Filipina blood going, which had me thinking I wish I knew more Filipino Lewdtubers other than the ones already posted by Lord Dick Mckenzie. "Gotta support Local you know" HHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!

Latina with peenoise heritage? Now that's unusual lol

Around my parts, you see a lot of japanese, korean and chinese, but filipinos are actually pretty rare

its not that she doesnt want to, but that she've been sick as fuck, i chill in her offline chat community, cause she randomly will pop in and yap about watever the fuck, dont really remember her saying anything about not wanting to do asmr, she just physically cant atm and have basically been sick for months, its usually her throat thats affected too, her cough are nasty

idk about any asmr vtuber that sound like anny, but my favorite are Ikumi and Nymphelia. Ikumi is S+++ tier, best asmr vtuber on twitch, she was made for it, only thing is her stream are really infrequent these days but you can still watch vods if you want. Nymphelia on the other hand stream asmr every 2-3 days for about 2-4 hrs

Last edited:
its not that she doesnt want to, but that she've been sick as fuck, i chill in her offline chat community, cause she randomly will pop in and yap about watever the fuck, dont really remember her saying anything about not wanting to do asmr, she just physically cant atm and have basically been sick for months, its usually her throat too, her cough are nasty
also she got a noise complaint and is scared of getting kicked out since pretty sure she living in japan? and they pretty no nonsense cops will get called etc as far as Im aware
now why she get a noise complaint doing asmr I have no idea that just what she said If i remember right

also she got a noise complaint and is scared of getting kicked out since pretty sure she living in japan? and they pretty no nonsense cops will get called etc as far as Im aware
now why she get a noise complaint doing asmr I have no idea that just what she said If i remember right
the noise complaint part is correct but it wasnt for doing asmr, she's just loud lol

Can vouch for this. Lived in japan for about half a year and let me tell all of you, they are racist af. Got questioned by the police a couple of times. Stigma against foreigners are everywhere

Back
Top Bottom