Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

raymfletcher

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

i didnt get boys will by boys vibes from any of the nijiEN dudes. i got 14 yr old boys trying to get really hard to get laid/funny vibes.

i wholeheartedly believe that if holostarsEN debuted before luxieum that they would be the mascots for male vtubers.

luxiem got buffed by these 2 main factors: being first and having cool designs.

when they first debut i gave them a shot, but it was so clear i am not their target demographic.

darkei

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Another thing they were first at was having distinctive voices: Vox with a deep/many voice, Ike with a soft tone almost reaching a gay/femenine-ish, Luka being the most normal but with his voice and RP of 'good boy,' Mysta with the accent and the 'cool boy' voice, and Shu being the JP token. They covered various ranges that EN Fujoshis were waiting for.
Utaite were already famous, but many fujos in the West were waiting for someone to give them that type of relationship, and Nijisanji (with a solid name) was the first to provide it.

actionjackson3

Tier 2 Sub
May 18, 2024
See twitch trending, click.
- see ironmouse on vshojo tweet.
-see doc in alien vs predator tweet.
-see ironmouse and kuro tweets
- see bunch of pedohating tweets towards twitch.

Don't think it's a good marketing strategy mentioning twitch on your tweet when the current mood is bad towards twitch

sagatiba00

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
I know it's a little off-topic, but pedohating against Twitch is such a WEIRD take. Like, they banned the guy. He sued. Lawsuit ran under courtroom discretion, which means NO information leaks or punishment to both parties involved, since any information leak could lead to people finding the minor in question. They banned the guy. Twitch is a lot of things, but they sure ain't promoting or protecting predators. It's like those people can't put 2 and 2 together, holy shit.

actionjackson3

Tier 2 Sub
May 18, 2024
scree125.png

Katie I swear to god I am going to destroy your ass if you are sleeping with Froot!!!!

palpalpal223

Diamond Tier
Aug 17, 2023
This a correct. The fact is that male vtubers on the EN side before luxiem's debut were not that popular. They existed but not many of them got the same level of recognition as any of the other female EN vtubers. Niji capitalized on this since there are female fans out there that who wanted the same all male idol group that the JP community had. The difference that Holo and Niji created was, Niji made a "your boyfriend" group while Holo created a "your male friends" group. One is more popular than the other but one is also clearly more healthy to build a community around on

sagatiba00

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
(Now in the proper place lol
My bad mods, ya boy is down with a cold and the meds are kicking :KEKWlaugh:)

okay-no-the-livers-absolutely-got-the-news-in-the-past-2-3-v0-v2imn318v09d1.jpeg

okay-no-the-livers-absolutely-got-the-news-in-the-past-2-3-v0-sbf8nrrqq09d1.png

Aight, bet. Who else thinks they either told the talents a few days ago that Summer Jam would be cancelled, or that they discovered just as they've announced it?
Imma be very real, even if you can't stand their guts, this kind of miscommunication and mistreatment is pretty bad. There's an aura of "it's so fucking over" around most tweets, and there are rumors going around that they could pull the plug on NijiEN as soon as next month - which I'm inclined to doubt, but would make sense as july is their contract renegotiation season...

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
Haha, yeah. Wouldn't it be awkward if Katie, Bipsy and Froot all shared a bed together?
Wouldn't it be awkward if they all forgot to pack their jim-jams and all had to sleep naked? Of course, the weather in Rotterdam this weekend is supposed to be pretty hot, so wouldn't it be awkward if after a long day at Twitch Con they returned home and collapsed, naked and exhausted, into a big hamster pile - their sweaty and sore bodies all rubbing against each other in a mix of pain and pleasure? And maybe one of them accidentally left the vlogging camera on to record it all?
That'd be so awkward!

Haha, yeah...
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images