Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

BuggythePK

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 7, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
To be fair, Ike is european.

Haven't personally seen much of the nijiboys, but the past controversies of Vox, the black video with Ike, and the rrats of Luka really tainted it for me. Mysta unexpectedly was the most based for leaking the 1% merch earning :KEKWlaugh:. Also, one of the nijiboys has less personality than my windowsill.

Reactions: oheye

Shigure

🌧️ Winter Rain 🌧️
Mar 10, 2022
Biboo's voice isn't too much different but I feel like she does play up the cutesy / memey aspect of herself sometimes.

Reactions: SinOfLust99

mzl2

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 24, 2022
they're one of the few vtubers that still roleplay so it makes sense to me, plus i never watched them before so i wouldn't know their voices are fake. biboo, luna and miko on the other hand are way too high pitch so i can't watch them which sucks cause i've heard biboo is sick at videogames (also the pacifier thing weirds me out)

legonix

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 15, 2023
For FWMC you just need to watch their alternate account/PL in Ally & Sally, they even more or less keep the same voice there as well, as I remember skimming through one of their streams there, and they more or less are the same. I do believe the one stark contrast, and given it was their origin of their fame and how they got know, is as the Go Nippon Ichi girls, they have quite the different voice, much more natural sounding if you want to check them out from then to now in Hololive.

palpalpal223

Diamond Tier
Aug 17, 2023
A-chan has been in the company for so long and if the family issued had not happened, she would probably have been around for a few more. This is my personal rrat that, A-chan may have a kid or partner who is now in need of close care going forward. It could also just be her parents now requiring supervision due to sickness or age. Either way, I'm gonna miss her a lot since she truly did bridge together relationships between talents, staff and the community

Last edited:

grajtt

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
A-chan, the idol that never was an official idol :PepeWhy: but damn was she a good idol. 7 years is a long time to be active in a company and I hope she can come back in the future, or somehow still work with Cover once her family issue is solved.
Being the weeb that I am I have of course read up a bit about family culture in Japan and also seen a lot through anime (where I know it's mostly stereotypes, but stereotypes are based on reality somewhat at least). Family means everything in Japan and they often live together if they're able to, like all the way from grandparents to grown up kids.

Also, to take off work, even resigning to care for someone like this I think it may be her parents, a sibling or any other closer relative. Could be a partner or kid, but I doubt it since A-chan gives off independet business woman vibes. I also doubt it's a grandparent, cause it's almost always the kid that takes care of their parent.

Reactions: assdovin

johndoe90

Casual
Jun 24, 2022
ugh, was going through my asmr playlist and noticed Miori membered her old Succubus asmr video. does anyone have it downloaded? i know she membered her recent succubus one as well, but i didnt get to watch that one aynway. but her old one is soo good