EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

fa88fg.jpg
o918d6.jpg
https://x.com/Prot0type7/status/1821969909909483620?t=RtY7nWj5Obbxl-gHcy5xsg&s=19

https://fansly.com/Prototype07/posts
Interesting Find, I NEED A THREAD NOW šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

who has day 1 of breaking dimensions. please šŸ™

also anyway to stream day 2 for free?? much appreciated on behalf of all the broke homies

I mean, if it's anything worth, the official Hololive English YouTube channel posted a (then) livestream Free Preview for the first Day of Breaking Dimensions, and seems like they will be doing the same for Day 2. I know it's a Free Preview, and more than likely won't cover ALL the concert, but it's better than having nothing honestly.

I mean, if it's anything worth, the official Hololive English YouTube channel posted a (then) livestream Free Preview for the first Day of Breaking Dimensions, and seems like they will be doing the same for Day 2. I know it's a Free Preview, and more than likely won't cover ALL the concert, but it's better than having nothing honestly.

Just right after this stream ended did Nerissa perform. The Jailbirds who are there are having an absolute blast. I'm sad I couldn't watch but my heart goes out to them... šŸ„¹šŸ„¹šŸ˜­ Fuck this I gotta grind, I need to git gud in this job...

Oh shit that fucking stings, cutting off in the moment Nerissa starts her groove, that's vile... damn bro, hope you at least enjoyed in spirit knowing how much you are rooting for her. Cheer up man, you will be able to meet her one day, I'm sure of it.

I am interested in watching this stream if it's archived anywhere. For some reason I have a mild fetish for when a girl casually discusses her favorite sex toys and how she uses them.

Also, I'm lying here in bed wishing I had some new cute English-speaking vtuber ecchi ear licking/eating asmr to fall asleep to. 2023 was such a good year for that. Yuko and Riro from Idol, Anny, Miori, even Fallenshadow started doing ear eating. Now everyone's gone all prude! Lick my fucking ears, goddamn it!

Have any of the vAllure girls done any good long form suggestive ASMR streams? Their patreon content is nice but half of it isn't even actually ASMR and most of it is quite short. I need stuff to fall asleep to.
You would probably hate that stream then, it's a long angry rant about how she can't use any. They've all been too big and uncomfortable so they're "paperweights" now.

She deletes streams with lewd topics usually to prevent getting clipped and translated by Korean channels because it often leads to her getting harassed, so she says. Not because the steam gets too much for YouTube, or anything like that.

Rurune (previously know as Rune) is a lolicon vtuber that is getting back into adult content after being laid off from a vtuber company that went under. Her vocal range is very impressive whether it be for voice acting or singing, she's a fun time. Her patreon only really contains audio stuff but her fansly is where she posts her lewds (no genitals/nips). She's live right now on twitch if any are interested in taking a look.

Last edited:
because enjoy this stream, I just want shout out Yae Yugiri, she is underrated, nice voice, nice streams, good asmr, (great yabe membership ASMR) and her design/model is one of the best in my opinion.

i've always found it funny that yae and mari have much sexier voices and models, yet the silly girl with weird eyes and paint in her face is hornier than both combined :LUL i do like yae a lot though, her hand movements as she speaks are too good

Back
Top Bottom