EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

...wait what? Excuse me?
Trust me, every time Mio drinks on stream (which is pretty frequent) there's a coin toss chance that she'll either go into some yabai rant OR start edging her chat. She tries SO hard not to pander to coomer content, but lemme tell ya, this ain't even her final form
Didn't one of the streams she took down was her talking about her sex toys or something?
YES LMFAO

Didn't one of the streams she took down was her talking about her sex toys or something?

I am interested in watching this stream if it's archived anywhere. For some reason I have a mild fetish for when a girl casually discusses her favorite sex toys and how she uses them.

Also, I'm lying here in bed wishing I had some new cute English-speaking vtuber ecchi ear licking/eating asmr to fall asleep to. 2023 was such a good year for that. Yuko and Riro from Idol, Anny, Miori, even Fallenshadow started doing ear eating. Now everyone's gone all prude! Lick my fucking ears, goddamn it!

Have any of the vAllure girls done any good long form suggestive ASMR streams? Their patreon content is nice but half of it isn't even actually ASMR and most of it is quite short. I need stuff to fall asleep to.

Last edited:
I am interested in watching this stream if it's archived anywhere. For some reason I have a mild fetish for when a girl casually discusses her favorite sex toys and how she uses them.

Also, I'm lying here in bed wishing I had some new cute English-speaking vtuber ecchi ear licking/eating asmr to fall asleep to. 2023 was such a good year for that. Yuko and Riro from Idol, Anny, Miori, even Fallenshadow started doing ear eating. Now everyone's gone all prude! Lick my fucking ears, goddamn it!

Have any of the vAllure girls done any good long form suggestive ASMR streams? Their patreon content is nice but half of it isn't even actually ASMR and most of it is quite short. I need stuff to fall asleep to.
Icey has a few ASMR streams on her channel. If you want something to listen to while taking a two hour nap, her ASMR streams are an excellent choice.

so, I'm lying here in bed wishing I had some new cute English-speaking vtuber ecchi ear licking/eating asmr to fall asleep to. 2023 was such a good year for that. Yuko and Riro from Idol, Anny, Miori, even Fallenshadow started doing ear eating. Now everyone's gone all prude! Lick my fucking ears, goddamn it!
Damn Shondo too? Honestly didn't expect that from her. Maybe we took 2023 for granted. Personally, I thought 2024 started off really well untill summer hit. Not only was the heat unbearable, but that's when the purge started. Even fc2 didn't want asmr anymore

How? What do you mean she shows her body? Like IRL pic or her model pics?
Sometimes she'll post a pic of her herself in clothes a viewer got her on throne or her legs in her bathtub. She doesn't post nudes or anything but there is the occasional spicy pic in her underwear

Well lads, I'm going to ANYC now. If I'm properly awake before day 2, Imma come back later to share things with all of ya.

Cheers!
Pog for us brother.

hololive-%E3%83%9B%E3%83%AD%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%96.gif

Also, why there isn't a peepo with lightstick? We need one.

Back
Top Bottom